Chapter 222

It was the first time I had heard of it.

"The day Jess was born. A great light fell from the sky that day."

There was no such record anywhere in the Mage Tower Library. The light has gone down.

"It was so amazing that I couldn't go back to sleep."

The demon king's eyes widened for a moment, then darkened again.

"Anyway, that means that inspiration wasn't from my benefactor or anything. Rather, it was Jess who woke me up."

It was an absurd story. It was completely different from what I knew so far.

It's funny that he didn't get sealed and fell asleep on his own, but the time he woke up was much earlier than it was known.

Then, when Bartholomeus and the devil's followers drive the continent into fear to wake the devil from sleep, already... ... ... .

"......You mean you were awake?"

The demon king smiled and nodded his head.

"Then why didn't you show up right away?"

"It's fun. Mixing among people, trying this and that, and watching the deterioration of human beings."

His smile, which was quite human, twisted into a wicked, and then playfulness overflowed.

"Let's see how the sparkling wizard transforms Armania."

At this time, it is the face of a mischievous person.

Even wickedness is lightly packaged, as if it were an innocent prank.

"So, naturally, they discovered and their power grew a bit, and that's how it was."

"Is that bragging? How noisy the continent was because of you. How many people died."

In an instant, the demon king's expression turned cold.

Then, he says a word.

"It's not my fault, is it? I just exist."

It was not wrong.

As far as I know, the Demon King has never done anything directly. It was the people who followed the Demon King who disturbed the world.

He put the frame they wanted on the demon king and used that as an excuse to commit crimes at will. Kill the one you don't like in the name of the devil, take the coveted one in the name of the devil,

It was the humans who were truly evil.

As the thought reached that point, my mind became confused.

When I was the Archmage of Armania, I distinguished between absolute good and absolute evil according to the standard of good and evil in that world. So, of course, the demon king is 'evil'.

However, now that I have been dyed in this world, the line between good and evil, where I belong, has become blurred.

All human beings were both good and bad.

Sometimes it seems to aim for the absolute good, but other times, there are many cases where it is evil enough to think that the devil is more righteous.

Yes, rather, the Demon King who lives as Yunoa is more righteous.

"So what do you want to talk about?"

I have a heart to listen to the story.

Then, with a satisfied smile, the demon king picked up another piece of sushi.