Chapter 230

#230

"Once that direction is decided, we jump in without hesitation. We're not afraid, and not afraid to try new things."

Then Hanjun quietly helped out.

"It's possible because we're together. The five of us are together so we're not afraid?"

The members nodded.

The reporter also nodded.

"Is that why you can show such strong family love? you know? Teamwork is extraordinary."

This time, all the members smiled and nodded.

"Since the members who are all talented have such a solidarity, can't Lit have no choice but to win and win?"

"Actually, everyone says 'You are talented' or 'Genius', but we are just diligent. The amount of practice is incredible. But they do it again without a single complaint."

If you think about it, there are not only a couple of advantages.

"Each of us has our own worries, but we don't show them off. Holding it in, afraid that it'll ruin the whole team. I think it's because the members know that they'll jump in like it's their business."

All of them were like that. Even when Jae-won's parents divorced, and when Han-joon was rumored to be abusive. Siwoo's finger and Roa's knee injuries were similar,

"Then again, like ghosts, they figure out each other's troubles and try to share them together. Shouldn't we share sorrow and pain just like we should share a piece of beans?"

I felt proud the whole time watching the children set aside ten days to protect the members. The appearance of the loosely untied children being tightly bound was more beautiful than any art work.

"That's why we share the hard practice time together and endure it."

That's how, that's how it seems to have come this far.

Come to think of it, these kids made me move rather than I took the initiative to do something. No, it seems that I moved because it was these children.

"Because I like myself as a team rather than myself as an individual."

At that moment, the reporter's expression darkened. what? It looks like he's trying to hold back his laughter. The atmosphere seemed to be turning strangely, so I looked to the side.

Roa next to me, Jaewon next to him, and Siwoo next to him were shivering with their shoulders shrunken.

Han Joon blinked his eyes at the lights of the cafe, and then the reporter sniffed his nose. You're not holding back laughter, are you holding back tears?

"I-charm Kang I-chan really likes the members. The same goes for the members."

Then he wiped away the tears by rubbing his eyes with his fingertips. No, which point is the tear point? Embarrassingly, why are you crying?

"Uh. I cried along without even realizing it. As soon as Kang Yi-chan started talking, Si-woo started crying. May I ask why?"

The reporter looked at Siwoo. Then, Siwoo, who was still pretty even when he is covered in tears, opened his mouth with a crying voice.

"Sorry. Crying all of a sudden."

Siwoo started to cry, so the youngest cried along, and it seems that this was carried over to Roa and Hanjun.

"No. it's okay."

Even the reporter cried and shook his head. The reporter guy must be a fan of Siwoo Yoon. If not, how can he cry along with the guys who cry during the interview?