Chapter 210

#210

There was an uproar.

One of the contestants fell under the stage that suddenly collapsed.

The person who got into the accident was Kim Woo-young of the Blade Enter team.

Seo Han-ul, who was standing next to him, seems to have managed to avoid it, but he is sitting on the floor breathing heavily as if he was very surprised.

The audience stomped their feet while shouting "What to do?"

PD Noh Yoon of <Be my IDOL> immediately ran to the stage with the stage manager and other staff.

Kim Woo-young was lying on top of the completely collapsed structure.

Just by looking at it, you couldn't tell if he is injured or not. Kim Woo-young is just blinking his big eyes as if he was very surprised.

Fortunately, he hadn't lost his mind.

"Wooyoung Kim, are you okay?"

They has asked several times, but there is no answer.

At that time, the staff were separated and Kang I-chan appeared.

Kang Yi-chan asked, bending his knees and looking down at the collapsed stage.

"Wooyoung, are you okay?"

Only then did Kim Woo-young answer.

"Uh. I don't think I'm dying yet."

Kang Yi-chan smiled lightly.

"Are you injured anywhere?"

"Oh, I'm fine. I'm just very surprised."

"That's fine then. I'll get you out of here in a minute."

Kang Yi-chan stood up from his seat. Then he looked at the stage manager standing next to him. The one who supervises the stage, met his gaze, hiccupped and averted his eyes.

"Eh. Why did this suddenly collapse?"

The stage director's attitude is suspicious to anyone.

Kang Yi-chan, who had clenched his molars, murmured quietly to the stage manager.

"Aren't you taking it out?"

Only then did the staff move.

Everyone was so shocked that they didn't know what to do first, but those words seemed to bring them to their senses.

"Hey, Lee Chan. Because Wooyoung is fine too......"

"He's okay, so what?"

Kang Yi-chan's expression was cold.

It was the first time that he had been so frightened by a young singer that his heart was drowsy.

"Let's pretend it didn't happen?"

"Oh, no, that's not it."

Then the managers came into the studio.

Things got difficult.

As far as producer Noh Yun knows, director Kim Chan-young, who is now a member of Blade Entertainment, is Kim Woo-young's cousin. It doesn't look like it will ever go away.

Sure enough, Kim Chan-young, who entered the studio, was the first to look under the collapsed stage.

Kim Chan-young's face hardened.

"Are you okay?"

Then Kim Woo-young, who seemed to have calmed down a bit, sat up.

"Uh, luckily I'm fine. I'm fine."