Chapter 233

#233

When Bartholomeus waved his hand, the protruding stage lift mechanism moved.

Then, the lights that were still less broken and remained lit up.

From under the protruding stage, Kang I-chan's mother, Mi-hyang, gradually appeared.

Her hands were tied behind her back and her eyes were closed.

She is too surprised or scared, her breath pouring out between her lips that couldn't close.

I reached out my hand to Mi-hyang and tried to pull her towards me, but Bartholomeus power prevented it. As the force was tightened on both sides of her, Mi-hyang let out a scream in pain.

I felt that Mi-hyang would get hurt if I applied more force, so I let go of my power.

"Don't try. Archmage."

Bartholomeus smiled arrogantly and walked slowly towards the ledge.

"Because now that I've taken over the Demon King, I'm stronger than ever."

"What are you saying. The demon lord, he doesn't even use much power."

Then Bartholomeus, who nodded his head, chuckled.

"That's right. The great demon king seemed to have weakened a lot while passing through the gates of the other world."

The Demon King who came over to this world is on the verge of extinction. It was shattered, leaving only a very small part of the body.

"It looks like you saved it."

It wasn't my intention, but in the end it happened. Because I shared the blessings of the goddess.

"Thanks to you, I absorbed your precious power well."

Yes, it was madness that obsessed over even a single hair in my childhood, but could not help but covet the Demon King's power.

"Besides, the vessel that contained the demon king is a very special person. I engraved a magic circle on him, and his power came back at once."

In the end, even thinking about touching Yunoa was a bit clever.

Of course, it must have been the devil's idea.

One Yunoa is better than thousands of stupid mana transmitters. Besides, since it is combined with my power, it is worth shouting that it is the best power he have never had before.

Bartholomeus gave me a pitiful laugh and looked at me pitifully.

"That's why you shouldn't have trusted the Demon King."

"Is it?"

I shrugged my shoulders as if it didn't matter and looked straight at Bartholomeus.

"So what are we going to do?"

It was sarcastic, but Bartholomeus really wanted it that way.

"Could you do that for now? You deserve applause."

As Bartholomews snapped his fingers, Timothy Gordon's twins, who were backing up behind him, clapped their hands.

"Then open the door for me."

When he flicked his finger again, a softly shining line began to form from the bottom of the overhanging stage.

It is a huge magic circle.

Mad old man. I plan to cover the entire concert hall with a magic circle.

haha It has to be this big to be able to bring an army.