The Rich Guy and The Prostitute, Chapter 11: Back to Black.

It had been three hours.

Three damn hours.

My head was about to explode, they had been chatting like I wasn't even there. I sipped on my iced tea and rolled my eyes when my mom laughed at the handsome devil sitting across us.

She was supposed to be on my side! yet there she was, smiling and chatting away happily. This sucked.

I felt like a whiney 5 year old, and then finally blaze looked at his watch.

"wow time has passed by so fast!" he exclaimed and my mother nodded.

"indeed, we should be heading home" she murmured and finally glanced at me. I nodded and stood up rapidly.

"Let me say goodbye to my uncle and I will meet you both outside" he nodded and headed to the bar.

"honey are you ok?" my mom asked and I shrugged walking away. I went outside and crossed my arms, waiting on my mom and blaze.

"why are you mad?" my mother asked and I glared at her.

"how can you be all nice and sweet to the guy I obviously don't like" I muttered and tapped my foot.

"I'm not just going to be mean to the man! he invited us to dinner, I font think he is a bad man" she replied and I rolled my eyes.

"whatever" I spat out and turned away from her, blaze finally joined us outside and he smiled at both of us.

"sorry that I left you ladies waiting, my uncle was talking to me about some business" he explained and my mom nodded smiling. The valet brought his car to the front and we got in.

"thank you both for joining me for dinner" he grinned and my mother smiled.

"thank you for inviting us! your uncle has an amazing restaurant" she praised and I rolled my eyes, I seemed to be doing that a lot today.

"yeah he does! I never get tired of eating there" he stated and my mother nodded, we stayed silent for he rest of the ride to my apartment. Once he pulled up to my home he parked the car and went to help us with the bags. We walked into the apartment and put all the bags down.

"thank you for the dinner blaze, feel free to make yourself comfortable cause Im tired! Dulce will keep you company" my mom hugged blaze and retreated to her room.

I sat quietly in the living room, not bothering to make small talk.

"I'm truly sorry for what happened earlier" blaze murmured and kneeled next to me. He rubbed my wrist, the fading bruise was evidence of what had happened.

"I don't like men that are abusive, you may be paing me to have sex with you but I will not put up with being beat" I stated and he shook his head.

"I don't beat women, I just let my temper get the best of me I swear" he replied and I let some of my anger evaporate.

"Fine, but if this happens again I will not hesitate to call the police, no matter how much money you offer me" I mumbled and he sighed I relief. He rose and pulled me up with him, he the pressed his lips against mine. He kissed me gently, probably trying not to scare me away.

"I will wait, whenever you want to move into the need apartment call me" he sighed and kissed me one last time. I stepped back and nodded, he walked to the door and made his way out.

"Goodnight blaze" I called out as he closed the door.

I prayed that I made the right the decision.

-!-!-!+!+!(!(!%(%-!-!-%-#+%(#9#-%+%(%%(%++%;!;!;!;!;!;!!;!;(#)#(#%-&(%)#-%+ :!+!+%:%(#(#(%(%:#-)##++#(#(#+#(%(##((#(%%++%%+(%

Wooooo! long time since I uploaded, I know I suck :(

I just got inspired by this song so Yeahhh I love you allll!!

hope you can forgive me ! <3

random fact:

I am single.

another random fact:

I am so hungry right now.