The Rich Guy and The Prostitute, Chapter 6: Meeting The Mom

I had a bad feeling about his agreement but I needed money, that's why i was going to do this. No other reason.

"where are we going now?" i asked blaze and he smiled, he looked so hot. We were now in the car, which was kind of weird because he had a driver in the front

"well we're going to pick up some food from the grocery store and your medicine from the pharmacy, It's ready to go I just need to put it in the car" I nodded and looked outside the tinted windows. 

After a few minutes we pulled up to the back of a grocery store, I unclipped my seatbelt getting ready to get out and start lifting the food inside.

"what are you doing?" he asked and I looked at him weirdly

"well we need people to load up the stuff" i said in a duh tone, he looked at me in silence and then burst out laughing. I frowned and crossed my arms

"why are you laughing ?" I was annoyed and ready to punch him, he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Babe I pay him to do that, and plus a beautiful girl like you shouldnt be lifting anything besides shopping bags" he smiled  and I rolled my eyes, What a sexist thing to say.

"is this gonna take long?" I asked and he shook his head.

Twenty minutes later we were pulling up to my house, I jumped out of the car eager to see my mom.

"Dulce" i heard blaze exclaim behind me, I ignored it and walked right to the door.

I opened it up to see my mom wating tv and drinking water.

"mama" I sighed in relief and hugged her, she was very weak I realized I needed that money soon.

"Hija you act like you havent seen me in weeks" she giggled softly and looked behind me

"who's this muchacho?" she asked and I smiled, I grabbed Blaze's hand and pulled him foward.

"Mama this is my friend Blaze Durango" she nodded and he stuck up his hand nervously, he looked adorable when he was nervous. Wow I was acting like a stupid dumb lovesick chick.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Gomez" they shook hands, my mom studied him and then nodded. She had a strange way of reading people, I found it kind of creepy.

"Dulce bought some food, and she told me to bring it here, she fainted the other day and the doctor said she needed some vitamins. I bought two of each kind so she could have enough, but I think maybe you could use those too ma'm." he spoke softly and my mom nodded again taking the bag of medicine to her.

"Mike is gonna bring the food in here and organize it, is that ok?" he asked and I nodded speechless, I didnt know all that food was for me. Damn.

"This food is for just this week, you'll be living in some condo's close to the house. Since you'll need to be near me now and I can't be seen on this side of town." he whispered and I nodded again. All this change was coming fast and I was struggling to catch up.

~~~~~15 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I organized all the food into the fridge and now I watched my mom eating a fruit cup. I smiled as she enjoyed it.

"thank you" I murmured and squeezed Blaze's hand. He nodded and smiled.

"mama I have to go now, but i'll be back tomorrow ok" She smiled and nodded, I kissed her and hugged her.

"He's a nice boy" she whispered in my ear and I grinned, If only she knew what I was doing to make him pay for all of this.

Blaze and I left and I made sure to lock the door. Once we were all in the car he nodded at the driver, who's name was apparently mike, and we took off.

"Tomorrow we'll be looking at the apartments, we're also going to look for new clothes and the rest we'll leave for later." He was assertive and commanding, something new to learn about him.

"ok, but how do we avoid the papparazzi?" He shrugged and rolled his eyes.

"We'll figure something out, we were lucky and sneaky enough to have them off our backs today so lets try doing it again tomorrow" he grinned and I smiled.

Tomorrow was gonna be a big day.

I had no idea what the hell i was getting myself into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tada!!!!! just a boring chapter but tomorrow will be fun!!!! muahahuahuauhuauahuhaaerenjrjgm ook

lol so it is now 2:15 in the morning and im tired soooo good morning/night 

<3 love you guysss thanks for reading!!

random stuff: I can touch my nose with tounge