The Rich Guy and The Prostitute, Chapter 8: Pound The Alarm.

Woot new character!!!! lol and new chapter!!

________________________________________

Dulce's P.O.V

Blaze didn't show me his house but seeing it from outside was enough. I now had no doubts that he was rich as fuck, we were now cruising down through the road. Going house hunting wasn't on the list on my favorite things to do but we had to do it.

"well have you made up your mind if you want a house or an apartment?" he asked and I nodded.

"an apartment is fine" I responded and he smiled looking at his phone.

"well It seems like we don't have to go, I found the perfect one" he murmured still looking at his phone

"turn around mike" he said, I leaned in to try and see what he was looking at. He quickly closed the window on his phone and smirked.

"nope it's gonna be a surprise" He grabbed my face and kissed me, I was surprised by the sudden kiss but I soon got into it and started kissing him back.

"Fuck your lips distract me too much" he murmured and continued kissing me, he bit my lip and I gasped in pain. His tounge entered my mouth and I forgot all about it. I was in heaven. We continued kissing lost in the heat of the moment.

"Mr. Durango we're here" Mike said uncomfortably and Blaze groaned. I smiled, pecked his lips once more and moved as far away from him as I could.

"Let's go, we'll spend the day at the pool" I giggled and hopped out of the car. I skipped to his side and he kissed my hand.

"Actually lets not waste the day, i'm going to be teaching you manners" I groaned and stomped my feet.

"see that's why we're gonna do this today" he muttered and dragged me inside.

He opened the door to the huge house, which I still needed to get a tour of, and I hear A squeal that damaged my ears forever.

A girl with beautiful brown hair ran towards Blaze and he stood there in shock, she threw herself at him and of course he graciously caught her. I would have let the bitch fall.

"Babe I came back!" She yelled again and kissed him right on the lips, I gaped at her and her stupidity.

"Natasha why are you here and how the hell did you get in? " he asked her setting her on her feet, while I just stood there with my arms crossed.

"Dont be mean Blaze i'm here because I realized I made a huge mistake and I know where you keep your spare key silly" she was like a fucking chipmunk, I hated her already.

"oh ok" he muttered and stared blankly.

"who's this?" she asked suddenly noticing me, she narrowed her eyes at me and sized me up

"this is my friend Dulce, Dulce this is Natasha" he introduced me as his friend, I rolled my eyes and glared at her.

"nice to meet you" I mumbled and she turned her head back to blaze totally ignoring me. An alarm went off in my head signaling me that this chick was going to be a threat.

"let's go out! we need to catch up on a lot of stuff babe!" her squeaky voice was getting on my nerves.

"dulce I'm gonna go and be with Natasha for a bit, so you can stay here and wait till Im back" he mumbled and grabbed her hand, I nodded and walked away, I walked into what I supposed was the living room

I clenched my teeth together as I felt arms wrap around my waist. Blaze pressed his lips softly on my neck, I relaxed into his arms and sighed.

"I won't be gone long" he mumbled into my neck and sucked softly on my skin. I moaned lightly and grabbed his hands.

"Blaze!!!" the bitch squealed and I groaned. Blaze chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"take care" he said and walked out.

I walked to the TV and looked around for the control. I noticed a counted with a bunch of them and wondered which one was for the TV.

I pressed a button on one of them and the windows and glass doors opened up.

I gaped at the pool and the outside of the house, the beach looked amazing since it was sunset. I walked outside to a rocky balcony.

I closed my eyes listening to the waves crash against each other. I smiled smelling the sea and I finally decided how I was going to distract myself while blaze was gone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

So Leighton meester is Natasha and the pic on the side is the rocky balcony lol thank you for reading and sorry for taking so long!!

Your beloved,

lemonxxlover <3