The Rich Guy and The Prostitute Chapter 3: No feelings involved

A//N:Ok, wow i havent written in so long. here i go :D

We made it to the room, shared a wonderful night, but this was different from my normal jobs. Laying in his arms made me feel safe, protected, loved, something I wasn't used to.

It was 7 am and I was smiling like a lovesick idiot, I felt his lips on my shoulder and then the bed creacked, he was up... shit shit shit shit what should I say?

"Dulce, I know you're awake" he murmered and picked me up, I giggled and kissed his cheek. I was never like this I usually just asked the men for the money and left.

"you are the cutest prostitute ever" he laughed and I grimaced, back to the real world he didn't feel anything I was a one night thing.

"yeah well I need my pay and then i'll be on my way" I muttered and he put me down, he reached for his pants.

"Here" I nodded, he handed me the money and kissed me.

"you're so sexy, but I need you to leave my girlfriend is coming soon" I stood up and gathered my clothes, he had a girlfriend of course, I was a dumbass for thinking someone might have liked me or cared for me. I put on my clothes and walked out the door.

I took out my phone and dialed rafael.

"come pick me up, you know where I am" I said and immediatly hung up, he had a GPS in each of our phones so he knew where to go.

30 minutes later I was in Rafaels car and drivign back to our side of town, we drove in silence. We got to my apartment building and i stepped out the car.

"thanks, i'll see you later" he nodded and left.

"hey ma, i'm home" I yelled walking into the apartment, I went to her room and noticed she was sleeping. I showered, ate and went to my room, I put my alarm on for 9 pm and drifted off into peaceful darkness.

______________________________________________________

soooooooo...... filler chapter lol long time!!! dont worry i'll be updating more so dont worry be happy :) cheesy.