The Rich Guy and The Prostitute Chapter 13: Realize

I looked at my reflection in the mirror, trying to see at all of the angles of the dress.

I had about five minutes before I had to go downstairs to see blaze.

He had given me a week to settle down and buy everything I needed. And I was surely going to give him the thanks for everything he had done for me.

I smiled at myself, slipping on my sandals, and walked into the living room where my mother sat eating some ice cream with mike.

"Goodbye mom, mike don't let her eat all the ice cream" my mom laughed and mike grunted.

Walking out of the apartment I saw a black truck, that was mike's, next to it was a red Lamborghini which blaze was getting out of.

I walked down the stairs, trying to hide my excitement to see him again.

He looked handsome as always, he was dressed casually. He had on black casual jeans and a nice blue shirt. His hair neatly combed to the side.
I looked at my own outfit, it was funny how we matched even though we hadn't planned it.

He waited for me at the bottom of the stairs, taking his time to look over my body.

I had a long dress on, it was brand new and It looked amazing. I had on sandals now which made me look smaller next to him compared to when I had my heels on.

"Hello Blaze" I murmured looking into his eyes.

He put his arms around my waist and kissed me slowly, I moaned and let him take control. His lips departed from mine too soon.

"We'll have plenty of time to catch up later" he smirked and opened his car door. I slid slowly into the car and winked at him.

I saw him fidget with his pants before shutting the car door for me.

"I've been busy this past week, you know being a billionaire takes hard work"

"Oh yes all mighty blaze, it takes a lot of work to sign papers"

I laughed at his face, he muttered something and then we took off.

"Where are we going?" I asked him

"Somewhere"

"Somewhere where?"

"Somewhere where I know where it is" his response didn't make any sense to me but I just shook my head.

"I hate surprises blaze" I mumbled and looked at him, trying to see if he gave away any hint of where we were going.

"Not gonna work" he laughed and I shoved my middle finger in his face.

"Oh baby, aren't you extra excited for tonight" he grabbed on to my finger and kissed it.

I couldn't help but laugh at his stupid replies.

"So how's the new apartment?"

"It's amazing! I can't thank you enough for it!" I grinned at him and looked around the road.

It was around 5:00 when he had picked me up. The sun was bright as ever, not a cloud in the sky, and now it looked like the sun was starting to set.

"I'm happy you like it, and your mom does she like it too?"

"Yes she's as happy as one can be" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

We were by the coast, I then realized that he was taking me to the beach.

He pulled into a parking spot, surprisingly the beach was empty. We both got out of the car, I immediately looked at the amazing view. Blaze motioned for me to follow him.