The Rich Guy and The Prostitute, Chapter 9: Sweet nothing

Dulces P.O.V

I smiled as the beat of the music filled the house, I moved my hips raising my hands up and waving them in the air as I walked around the house.

The Fresh ocean air filled the house, it was refreshing.

I smiled as I watched the sunset, and sighed wishing my mom could see it. Taking off my clothes leaving me in my bra and cute cheetah underwear.

I shook my head and walked to the pool, dipping my feet into the water I thought about what would have happened if I hadn't had met Blaze.

I would have probably died, and left my poor mother to die too.

My eyes filled with tears, I couldn't avoid thinking about my poor mother.

I had to go see her soon, as closed my eyes I heard footsteps coming towards me.

I wiped my eyes quickly and turned around. He was still with the girl holding her hand, I stood up giving him a fake smile.

"Hey Dulce we're going out to a club later so I was thinking that you and Natasha should go out and look for some clothes and groom yourselves" he said frowning at my lack of clothing. I kept my face blank and grabbed my shorts, sliding them on quickly.

"I can't go, im going to need you to drop me off at my house" I said putting my shirt on.

"what?" He asked surprised and I rolled my eyes walking past him and his bitch.

"Dulce!" He called angrily and followed me, I barely made it to the door before he grabbed me.

"what the fuck are you doing?"

he growled and squeezed my arm.

"ow! let go dumbass!" I exclaimed in pain and tried to get out of his hold.

"you're coming with us" he stated angrily and grabbed my hair, as he crushed my lips to his forcefully I cried out in pain.

He didn't waste anytime and slipped his tongue into my mouth. A tear slipped from my eye as he pulled my hair harder.

I didn't think twice and bit his lip hard. He gasped and pushed me away roughly, I didn't have time to react so I fell to the ground. I knew I was going to have a ton of bruises.

He touched his lip with his finger and stared at me angrily, suddenly he slammed his fist into the wall next to him. The wall cracked and I stood up quickly, I ran as fast as I could and made it out he house.

"Miss Gomez! are you ok?" mike asked surprised as he looked at me.

"yes! just drop me off at my house" I said angrily and hopped into the car. He didn't argue and climbed into car, he turned on the car and turned to me.

"he's a good man miss, dont let this define who he is to you" he said and drove away from the house.

I cried all the way to the house, and didn't stop for a minute. I emptied all my feelings out before I got to there, not wanting to upset my mom.

"we're here Ms.Gomez" mike said looking back and smiling softly at me.

"thank you mike" I said and wiped my face, I got out of the car and started walking to the apartment.

"remember what I said miss" mike called out to me before speeding away.

I shook my head and walked into the apartment, my sweet mother sat eating a fruit cup and watching Spanish soap operas.

"Hola mama" I said and she frowned at my face but quickly wiped the look off of her face.

"Dulce! I've missed you so much" she said extending her arms towards me. I willingly went and hugged her tight,win cing as she hugged me.

"Let me go get into my pj's and we can watch tv together" I said and she nodded kissing my head.

I walked into the room and sighed looking at my bruised body, they were already getting purple. My eyes were red and swollen and my lips were also red.

I frowned and started to put on my sleeping clothes

I wasnt going back to him, ever.

----+--------+++----------+++-------++++----+--++++++----++--++++-+-+---8--++---++--

Done !!! yay sorry Im evil lol

random fact:

I hate cats.

but I love kittens