The Rich Guy and The Prostitute, Chapter: 10; Skyfall

I woke up to someone shaking me awake.

"sweet heart it's 1 a clock get up!" I heard my moms sweet voice exclaim and I opened my eyes.

My mom smiled at me and kissed my cheek, I smiled back and sat up.

"there's a package for you at the door" she giggled and walked away, I cleared my throat and followed her into the living room, only to find hundreds of flowers surrounding me.

"what the..." I gaped at them and my mom laughed.

"aren't they gorgeous!?!? I bet it was the handsome man you introduced me to that sent them !" She exclaimed and my fists clenched together im anger.

"yeah" I muttered and looked at one of the many cards that were on front of the bouquets of flowers.

' come back'

It said and I scoffed, what an amazing way to sorry. I crumbled the piece of paper and threw it away.

"mama, lets go out to the mall to buy you some new clothes" I said smiling and she grinned.

"ok hija, i'll distract you from that guy" my mom giggled and

went to change into some other clothes.

After getting ready we walked to the bus stop, the bus arrived and took us to the mall.

When we got there my mom skipped into the mall, she was overjoyed because she hadn't gone out for a long time.

"look hija! All the beautiful winter clothes!" She exclaimed and pointed everywhere.

"mama let's go into macy's and look for some clothes for you" I smiled and took her inside, and she immediately started towards the store.

I smiled, my mom always knew how to distract me

#4 hours later#

I walked out of the store with my arms full of bags, my mother also had her arms full of bags.

Even after the shopping spree

I had a good amount of money left, but I was mostly focused on how happy my mother was.

We were at the bus stop when a black Yukon truck stopped by us, it was Blaze Durango.

"hello ladies" he smiled and got out of the car, I clenched my jaw in anger.

"let me take you guys home, since the bus won't arrive till 5 and you have all these bags" he said trying to catch my gaze.

"ok! Thank you!" My mom smiled and I snapped my eyes to her, she shrugged innocently and handed him the bags. She strolled to the car and jumped in the front seat as if nothing was wrong.

"Dulce..." He said and I stood up, shoving my bags at him I stomped to the car,slammed the door, and glared at my feet. He put the bags in the trunk and got into the drivers seat.

"so do you guys want anything to eat, I reckon you guys are hungry from being all day at the mall" he smiled at my mom and she giggled.

How he knew we were at the mall all day, I don't know but what I do know was that my mom was crushing on him.

"if it's not too much of a bother" my mom smiled sweetly and I groaned in annoyance. They both chose to ignore me and continued chatting away.

I just stared out the window trying to distract myself from them. A few minutes later we pulled up to a nice secluded restaurant.

"This is Antonio's, the food is amazing" blaze exclaimed and smiled excitedly, I hopped out of the car and walked to my mothers side.

"let's go so you can both meet my uncle" he was going to introduce us to one of his family members, great.

"Blaze!! My boy! Come and give your favorite uncle a hug!" a man almost as tall as him exclaimed and walked towards us. He had similar features to blaze, but it wasn't very noticeable.

"and who are these beautiful ladies?" He asked smiling at us, I waved and my mother laughed.

"this is my friend Dulce and her mother Maria" my mother shook his hand, I too shook his hand and smiled at him.

"so, what's todays special?" Blaze asked leading us to a table facing the beach. The few people eating in the restaurant looked like rich mother fuckers, I looked down at my nasty clothes and blushed in embarrassment.

"Today its Shrimp Pesto, your favorite" he smiled and let us sit down.

"ok well I'll for sure be having that! And bring me the best wine you've got" blaze smirked at his uncle, he handed us menus and left to go get the wine.

Blaze looked over at me and smiled, I rolled my eyes and put the menu in front of my face.

" So Blaze tell me, what is your profession?" My mother smiled curiously.

It was going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo...

Hehee sorry for not uploading :(

I've been focusing on studying and stuff :P

on the bright side I have 2 B's and the rest are A's :D

lol I love you guysss!

And this is just a filler chalpter so yeahh love yuu :)

Random fact:

I finally got a boyfriend c:

12-30-12