Sneak peak: part 1

I'm nervous. I hope you guys like it! Let me know if I should just throw it in the trash🥺

3

2

1
...

My line of work was not ideal. No health insurance, no 401K and the worst part were the hours. Not to mention the stereotypical whore and slut comments from rude customers, or worse their wives. I don't really give a fuck about what anyone thinks or says about me, it makes me happy seeing them mad. Me and mines, that is all that has ever really mattered.

As a child I dreamt of being a spoiled princess, but what's crazy is how quickly reality breaks a child.
My mother got Cancer when I was 15. Everything had been somewhat good prior to that, if you didn't look too closely, we could pretend to be a somewhat loving family. Father was never a good liar and he was on affair number 3 when we found out. Two chemo therapies later, he dipped.
I wasn't sad because we were never close, but it only made me angrier at the world.

Often I wondered why my mother stayed with him and 'til this day I don't doubt she would take him back in a heartbeat.
The hardest part is coming home to see her sad about a man who didn't love her. She tries to convince me otherwise because I was conceived and given his last name. Dulce Dolores Gomez, meaning sweet pains in my mother's native language. I was attractive and that was the most important thing in the world of prostitution. Shout out to my Venezuelan mother and Spaniard deadbeat dad, without their genes I would not have been able to make enough money to support my mother and I when he left.

"Dulce!"  his deep gravelly voice snapped me out of my thoughts, my head swung to look at Rafael's scarred face

"How long have I been out?" I smirked, knowing damn well I was ignoring him for a good 30 minutes. He looked down at me with murderous eyes.

"It was just a question" rolling my eyes I stepped across to him, his office reeked of cigarettes and sweat mixed with a little bit of death. Great times.

"Our services have been requested"

Rafael was, for lack of better word, my pimp; we met in High-school when he was only a scrawny boy.
Life had not been too pleasant to him. His dad was a piece of work. 
Rafael was his fathers personal punching bag and when Rafael was fifteen, he sliced his face open with a kitchen knife.
That should let you know what type of man he was. He stole Rafaels soul, correction beat it out of him, and left him with the scars to remember it.

"you could make big money tonight, it's some high-profile people" 

I scoffed
"I'm not training any underage; you know I don't fuck with that"

He shook his head

"They're not looking for that, surprisingly"

He handed me two bags full of coke. I begrudgingly obliged and shoved them in my backpack.

"Any other shit you want to put me in charge of?"

"Yeah they want weed too but I'm giving that to Crystal"

"How come she gets the good stuff? She been sucking your dick?"

"I can't trust her with that, she'll snort a whole pound before we even sell it"

He got a smirk out of me with that one.

"want to know who it is?" he always gave me more information, if anything went wrong, I would need to handle it. Specially if he was called away. I nodded my head.

"Blaze Durango"

My eyebrow raised at the name, I chuckled and looked at him.

"These rich boys sure love getting into trouble" 

"His friends are setting this up, to celebrate his promotion to CEO of Westar and his engagement to Isis Landon"

"some good friends they are" rolling my eyes I grabbed my bags and made my way out; I didn't like hanging out too long.

I had almost made it out when Boulder stepped in front of the doorway.

I froze, not again.

"what are you doing? get the fuck out of the way"

"don't be rude, he's only following orders" he was too close for my liking, thank God for my backpack

"I gotta make sure the girls are ready for tonight, you need me in my best shape"

"I just wanted to remind you- "

"you own me, blah blah blah"

He didn't like that; in a matter of seconds he had snatched my head back.

"is this supposed to be a test?" I clenched my teeth; I was not going to give him the pleasure of getting a sound out of me. His fingers were quick, and managed to find my clit in record time.

"I like seeing you come, you get off on the pain too. Two peas in a pod"

Using our childhood against me as always.

"don't forget you're just as sick as me" he mumbled against my neck; I could feel myself getting more wet as the seconds ticked by.

"you're a dickwad, hurry up and get your nut or let me go" he laughed and with one last tap he let me go.

He liked those types of games, fucking with people just because he could.

"Go on, say hello to mom for me"

I nodded and rushed out before he could change his mind.

Yeah, I did like it, but he didn't need to know that.

—————————————

....ok there you guys go. My anxiety is on 100 as I hit this publish button. Don't be too hard on me, I have a soft heart 😕 hope you enjoyed it!!!!