The Rich Guy and The Prostitute, Chapter 5: Plans and Propositions

---------------------------------------Dulce's P.O.V.-----------------------------------

Waking up to someone undressing you was kind of alarming, i moaned in protest and slapped whoever was undressing me.

"Fuck! what the fuck was that for?" the voice made me sit upright, Blaze Durango was undressing me....why?

"what happened?" i asked sleepily, he got on his knees and kissed my head

"I explained everything to you in the car...you're gonna make me explain it to you again?" he asked annoyed and I shook my head remebering the incident.

" The doctor is here I just need you to get dressed in different clothes"  i nodded and grabbed took my shirt and pants off, he stared amazed at my chest. Rolling my eyes i grabbed the shirt in his hand and put it on.

"you act like you've never seen boobs before" i muttered and he smirked

"none as amazing as yours" he stated confidently and I chuckled at his stupid comment, i went to stand up but felt a sharp pain hit my stomach. Wincing I sat back down, he frowned and handed me some shorts

"where did you get these?" i asked curiously anad he shrugged and left the room not giving me an answer, i rolled my eyes and waited for him to go get the doctor.

"Ms. Gomez I am Dr. Perez nice to meet you, I'm just gonna check you for any head injuries, do you have any idea why you fainted?" she asked and I nodded wincing as she examined my head.

"I kinda havent aten in a week" I mumbled and she tisked, she stepped away and felt my pulse.

"why?" she asked and I took in a deep breath as she put the heart thingy on my chest, after a few more deep breaths I decided I wanted to go home.

"no reason, anyways are we done here?" I muttered and she nodded pulling away once more, she wrote a few things on her notepad.

"Mr. Durango, you may come in" she called out and blaze stepped in immidiately

"The major problem here is that she is malnourished, and because of that she might be low on calcium and many other nutrients. I wrote down all these vitamins she needs to take also since she hasnt aten in a week she will need to start eating light" I wondered why she was telling him all the things instead of me.

"ok thank you" he answered and after gathering her things she left. I sat there awkwardly after she left, waiting for blaze to say something.

" soo" I mumbled and scratched my head, he coughed and ran his hand through his hair.

"what am I supposed to do now?" i stared at him questioningly and wondered what the fuck he was planning.

"So Dulce i have a proposition for you and I need to know if you are willing to listen to ALL of it"  according to him this was some serious shit and I wanted to giggle but I held it in and nodded

"I like sleeping with you, you're sexy, and would be even sexier with some actual designer clothes. Basically i'll give you everything you will ever want if you are up for a make over. Not only for clothing but also your attitude and the way you speak, since you'll be with me in public events i'll need you to be prim and proper."  He smirked and I narrowed my eyes at him, his words were not meant to be rude but It stung when he said I need an attitude make over. I needed as much money as i could get and this rich guy was willing to pay so I smiled and stood up slowly.

" Ok let's do it" I smirked and kissed him. I pulled away for a moment and he looked down at me, he had a beautiful smile.

"who would of thought the rich guy and the prostitute together" I snorted and looked up.

"Honey this is an agreement between the rich guy and the prostitute nothing more" i mumbled against his lips and with that he kissed me, forgetting about everything that was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

soooo.... their agreement is now on the go!!!! :D her makeover is coming and so will the problems

love you guysss!!!!

and hope you liked it !!!!

<3 <3 <3

random stuff: I loveeeeeeeee ice cream and lemon chips :D all my random notes are about food lol