The Rich Guy and The Prostitute Chapter 4: The Rich and The Needy

I woke up with my stomach growling, I hadn't had food in almost a week and now my stomach hurt like hell. I walked rapidly to the kitchen and opened the small fridge to find two pieces of ham, an egg, a little bit of juice and some old lettuce.

"fuck" I slammed the fridge door and slid down to the floor. I needed so much but there was such little, my mom was probably starving too. Silent tears slid down my face

"what the hell am i gonna do?" I whispered to myself.

--------Blaze Durango P.O.V. (right after dulce left)------------

"hey babe" I grinned at the beautiful new girl i had, she was hot as fuck and easy too. She pushed me away and walked right into the hotel room.

"don't you babe me Blaze Durango! what the hell is this!" she screeched throwing a magazine in my face. I noticed the on the front page was a picture of Dulce and I.

"Damn That chick was fine" I mumbled and suddenly felt a sting on my face. The bitch had slapped me, this is why I hated paparazzi.

"Don't ever try calling me!" she yelled and stormed out

"trust me I wont! " I mumbled and slammed the door.

I picked up the magazine and looked at the picture, Dulce was something else I knew I was gonna be picking her up again, I was fucking tired of these dumb models with no ass. I picked up my phone and called a close friend of mine.

"Rafael my man! You didn't disappoint me, Dulce was fucking amazing" I grinned as he laughed

"Blaze she's working again tonight so go on and do her how many times you want" he responded and I smirked. This was gonna be another fun night.

----------- 10 pm-----------

I drove up to the same street she was in, I immediatly saw her leaning up against a dirty wall. She didnt look the same, she looked pale and tired. Suddenly she fell to the ground and I raced out of my car, I picked her up and looked around. None of the other hookers seemed to care about what happened to her so I took her to my car.

"shit my head is pounding" she muttered and I frowned

"I'm taking you to the hospital don't worry" i mumbled and kissed her forehead. I froze surprised by what i had just done

"Blaze? what are you doing? how did i end up in your car?" she asked and then groaned clutching her head.

"well there I was, innocent me, looking for this sexy girl, and when I found her she fainted so me being the gentleman I am decided to take her to the hospital and they lived happily ever after" i told her jokingly and she laughed soflty.

"I cant go to the hospital you dork" she mumbled shivering, I frowned and held her hand.

What the fuck am I getting myself into, I thought to myself and then noticed her sniffling.

"Just take me home please" she muttered

"nope you're going to the hospital" I told her and she shook her head

"I dont have any fucking money to pay, and I already owe them money from taking my mom there" she stated and I stared at her, I couldnt let her go home like this she would only get worse.

"Then you're coming with me, to my house and then i'll have a private doctor look at you and i'm not taking no for an answer" I told her and she sighed defeatedly, I knew this wasn't what I was like but i just couldnt leave her like that. I didn't know what I was getting myself into but right now I didnt care.

=========================================================

Tadaa!!!!! so he's changing fast, he's starting to care for her!!!!!!! woot woot! soooo more dramatic stuff is gonna come! and how do you think dulce's gonna react to him doing all of this stufff?????? :D keep reading pleaseeee and yeahh love you guys!!!!!!!

random writing: I Hate Pickles.