Here we go again.

Hello my fellow Wattpaders. It's been a good minute since I have uploaded or wrote anything and I am truly sorry about that. I have a child now and I'm 23, big difference from when I first started on here lol.
I have been contemplating wether I should upload a sneak peak at the rewritten version of trbatp because I'm super scared of criticism. As I evolved from teen to young adult and now a full on mother I can only cringe as I read my writing from when I was 15. Now, I cannot say that my writing has gotten any better, and I will not be working with any editors or I am in no way shape or form a professional writer so please bear with me as I am still working on developing my style and working on learning about proper grammar and stuff like that.  I currently have about 3 full chapters that are completed and I feel kinda confident about. I just want to get some opinions because I have been thinking about fully submerging myself in this, I love to write and I have so many ideas that I want to get started on but I want to be able to complete this one because it's so dear to me. Now as I said I am 23 now and this book will be a little more graphic and have a lot more cursing, some drug use,  and a lot of sex because it is literally about prostitution which entails a lot of the things I mentioned above.
I love that I still have people adding this story to their library and are still showing love and I am really grateful that y'all even considered reading this because it's so badly written. But I hope I can get better and better as time goes on. So continue on to the next part of this and go on to read the new OFFICIAL re-written The rich boy and the prostitute.

P.S. I also would like a better title to my story so if y'all have any ideas message me or comment what you guys think should be the new name of this book. 
P.P.S. Show some love! Like and follow my account ❤️ message me if y'all want ! Cause I'm back babyyy😮