The Rich Guy and The Prostitute, Chapter 7: Walking on a Dream; Part 1

Play the song now!!! lol yeahhh here ya go :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never In my life had I pictured myself buying clothes in a Dolce and Gabanna store, we had cruised around in this fancy mall for hours. I was tired and I wasnt even picking out the clothes!! i just tried them on and Blaze said yes or no.

"Im bored, and tired! lets go do something fun" I whined and He rolled his eyes, His hands and arms were filled with bags. I tried carrying some of them but he refused and said

'ladies don't carry anything'

I suppose I wasn't a lady because i had carried many things in my 20 years of living.

"Anyways aren't women supposed to enjoy these types of things, going out buying shoes and shit?" he asked and I shrugged.

"i've never shopped like this in my life" I muttered and he kissed my forehead.

"get used to it" I nodded and we continued looking for clothes.

After thirthy minutes I started whinning again

"let's go do something fun please!" I tugged on his arm and he grunted.

"what is your defenition of fun ?" he muttered and I smiled.

----10 minutes later------

I had ordered two huge waffle cones filled with a scoop of strawberry, rasberry and mango ice cream. Blaze looked at me like I was crazy.

"thank you" I smiled at the lady as she handed me the two cones. I walked to the table and handed him one.

"This is my fun, whoever finishes this huge cone first wins" I smirked and started licking away and he frowned

"This is not the way a lady acts, we'll have to work on this later" he murmured and I rolled my eyes

"have a little fun! we'll worry about that later!" I smiled and licked the ice cream again, I squealed when he licked some of his ice cream too.

"ready"

"set"

"go!"

and we started the fight to the finsh.

------5 minutes later--------------

"fuck!!!!!! brain freeze! fucker!" he yelled and people frowned at us, I laughed like a hyiena and suddenly a snort came out. Blaze froze and then burst out laughing, I of course joined him.

"Your laugh is hilarious babe" he said in between laughter and I nodded. We were having so much fun, I smiled and he stood up. He took out his phone and called someone.

"come pick these bags up" he said coldly and hung up, I wondered why he was like that.

Mike showed up to get the shopping bags, I helped him get them all and Blaze stared disapprovingly at me. He left as soon as he came and we were done with our ice creams.

"so! lets continue shopping and i'll teach you some things about behaving like a lady" He smiled and put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close to him and kissing the tip of my nose. He was rude and sweet at the same time.

We strolled into a fancy store, I didn't even bother looking at the name because I wasnt paying for any of these clothes.

"You are a sexy, beautiful , smart mouthed cutie" he smiled and I giggled

"Some people think that's not lady like, specially in the world I live in" he said rolling his eyes, I nodded and frowned. He called over a sale's girl, she smirked and licked her lips.

"find some clothes for her" he ordered and she looked at me,

this bitch better get me some good clothes, I thought and narrowed my eyes at her.

"hold on" she said and ran off to look for some clothes.

"you need to cut off on your cursing, and your laugh is something out of this world but try to contain it while we're out in public" he stated.

"later we'll be looking for apartments or houses, whichever you prefer" he took out his blackberry and started typing away.

The lady came back with her arms full of clothes, I sighed and trudged to the fitting room. Today was gonna be a long day.

-------------------------------------------------------

woot part uno! of this shing diggg ;) so i finally am allowed to use the computer so i'll be uploading more:D

yayyyyy!

well i love you guys and thanks for reading

random fact bout me:

I have a strange addiction to looking up cute vids of puppies on youtube o.O