Chapter 1 Life Sucks

Quick note before story, I just loved to see this on the internet. I don't own it and all rights go to the original owner. My favourite in the picture are D.VA and Junkrat anyway onto the story. I also don't own the memes.

Also please leave comments on my book it really helps.

--------------------------------------

It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing flowers are blooming, on days like this, Yagis' like you, should be

CUT

Take 2

--------------------------------------

Izuku's POV

I woke up today and to no surprise I saw my sister awake,  no surprise because it is our fourth birthday and today is the day we find out our quirks at the doctor's.

"Mom, Dad wake up!" is what I heard from the other room as I put my jumper on. I heard them get up and Izuma came into the room. 

"Weren't we supposed to wait for a bit longer because it is quarter to 5 in the and the doctor's isn't open until 11?" I asked.

"Well yes but remember, the early kid catches the quirk."

"That isn't even a saying."

"Well still, are you not excited for your quirk?"

"Well yeah."

"Thought so."

--------------------------------------

At the doctor's

--------------------------------------

"Well sir and ma'am we have some news some bad some good." The doctor said

"What is it?" Mom asked afraid that one of their quirks would end up killing them.

"Your daughter's quirk is a boosted version of yours giving her incredible telekinetic powers.'

"A-and, what about Izuku?" Dad asked hoping that Izuku had a quirk like his.

"Your son is quirkless."

This sentence made my face drop from extremely excited to depressed and sad, however only the doctor noticed my expression, and he continued with, "Besides a quirk doesn't define a hero, it is their personality. Anyway I can tell you want to be a hero young man so, if you train hard enough then you will be able to become a hero that way, heck if you do I'll be your biggest fan. Have you ever heard of Eraserhead?"

"Yes." I replied looking slightly happier.

"Well, he effectively fights quirkless and he fights quirkless people due to him getting rid of quirks except for mutation quirks, then he is just a person fighting a stronger person, yet he wins."

"Thank you doctor." I said happier than ever that I still have a chance to become a hero.

We all left and got back home and that was where my left flipped from good to bad.

"You are no son of mine!" Dad yelled as he punched the back of my head. I couldn't believe he would say that, my own father.

 It only got worse when my mom joined in by yelling, "I didn't give birth to a quirkless piece of Shit!" She used her telekinesis on me and slammed me into a wall leaving a hole, that ended up with me getting a punch from dad again.

I ran to the kitchen, grabbed myself a first aid kit because I had bruises and cuts from the splintered wood. This was grabbed by Mom who yelled, "Quirkless shits like you don't need medical help. Now go to your room and think of what you have done." She then burst into tears saying, "What did I do to deserve this." I went over to her to calm her down but she just yelled, "Didn't you hear, go back to your room!