Chapter 10 the sports festival part 1/3

No one's POV.

"Alright then, now that everything has been sorted out we will have the class rep of each class to come and say something." Midnight said to everyone in the stadium, "From class    1-A, Izuku Midoriya."

He walked up to the stage and took the microphone, "I plan on winning." His class was shocked at this behaviour and some of the crowd booed him and some of 1-B told him to get off of the stage.

"Hold up, you never let me finish. I was going to say, but so does everyone else unless you have some motives for otherwise. Listen, I am a quirkless shit." Someone in the crowd yelled, "Yeah you are." And the crowd started laughing at him.

Three rounds of blanks were shot into the air to quieten them, "But, that doesn't make me any less deadly than any of you. And in all honesty, some of us want to be heroes for fame or for money, I do it just to save lives, hell underground heroes are actually the true ones because the others are claiming all the glory.

 Anyhow, I was given a script by one of the most smartest people in the multiverse. It reads, 'Hey people, if you think a quirkless  or so called villainous quirked person is weak then guess what, they can have gun, and if that don't work, use more gun. I don't know much about quirks seeing as I don't come from this universe, I have a gun, sure people don't just go around carrying weapons. But I like to do things Texas style bitch and you better hope, the gun ain't pointin at you.' And I thank the man who told me to read that."

Midnight went up to Izuku and whispered something into his ear, "Sorry folks I shouldn't have mentioned the multiverse part, so just forget I mentioned it. Also PLUS ULTRA." He walked down to his class' area and sat with the others.

20 minutes later

"The first challenge is, The obstacle course. It starts in 3, 2, 1. GO!"

Everyone set off except for Izuku who was building something with a wrench.

"What is Izuku doing. What is he building, Winston did you let him do this."

"Yes I did."

"You heard it here folks Winston is bias."

"No I am not Present Mic, I would allow any student to use support gear if requested. Like Aoyama."

"Why do you have to be such a bore."

"Whilst we were talking it would seem that most people have reached the minefield. And Bakugo is in approaching Todoroki in the lead."

"Wait there is someone approaching rapidly."

"No it can't be, it's Izuku Rutledge. With a rocket launcher and, are those cans of fizzy drink?"

"Yes, those are indeed cans of drink, you see these are from another Earth. The brand is BONK Atomic punch. It has far too much sugar for anyone to drink without dying except people used to high levels of sugar. Also they aren't manufactured in this world due to us not having the ingredients."

"But how did he get past the holes in the ground."

"The art of mine jumping. Mine jumping is a careful thing to learn because one mistake means goodbye limbs. He effectively throws a mine at the ground at explodes it and it propelled him into the air. And this was taught to him by an expert don't try it at home."

"How did he land."

"He used his legs to land."

Mic: D:

"Guys shut up they are coming through the tunnel, and in first is Izuku? How this man was just in last. In second Shoto Todoroki and third place is Katsuki Bakugo. We will take a short interval after the next 39 people are through."

(Quick note the positions are the same except Mineta was replaced by Bob)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That is all for now I will post in up to a month's time.