Chapter 6 An unpleasant visit and a new student

I have been saying that for a while now, Izuku and Shoto are canon cousins.

--------------------------------------

Recovery girl's office, No one's POV

Shoto finally woke up, "Hello there." He was greeted by his cousin Izuku. "So we gonna visit your family or what?"

"Mr and Mrs Yagi are coming too, for some reason."

"Heh, from what I've heard it's All Shite and Gravity Shitter."

"Hah nice one. So we leaving now."

"Yeah."

"So where is it?"

"You must promise not to tell the location to anyone but your mom and dad."

"Okay." The least four people who they wanted to see came running at them.

"Son, take us to the neglectful animals that are your supposed parents."

"One, I am not your son, two talk like that about my parents again and I'll blast holes through your faces and three fine I'll take you to them on one condition. You are unconscious entering and exiting."

"What did you say I can't understand extra."

"Well I'm sorry we don't speak asshole." Izuku laughed at Shoto's insult, they were all karate chopped on the back of the neck and knocked unconscious minus Shoto and he lay a finger on each of them and Shoto grabbed his shoulder and they teleported to the basement and they tossed them through the portal, they then followed them through

"Son, why did you knock us out?" Inko said as she was waking up.

"You're son." Mercy and Roadhog were pissed off by this, "You're son, excuse me, he has scars from when he was four and he wants nothing to do with you, you bastards only want him back in your life because he is strong. You don't just say that in someone else's house and claim there son is yours, you bitch."

That was the first time Mercy swore in front of anyone, and they were shocked but still pissed. "We came here to see how our biological son is doing here and how his life is and if we need to get the police involved." Toshinori (All Might) said, only for everyone to pull out their cards showing they were higher than the police meaning that they couldn't do anything.

"Damn Deku, are you trying to be higher than I am, I'll fucking kill you." Bakugo yelled and with that everyone pulled out their weapons and pointed them at Bakugo, it was at this moment that he knew, he fucked up.

"No one calls our son a Deku." Roadhog and Mercy yelled.

"Your son, he is our biological son." Came the reply from the failed parents. "Fuck that idea, he is our biological son get your damn eyes another look, he has my eyes and his mother's whitish hair." Roadhog. "I'm his mother actually." She attempted to say but a ball whizzed past her head.

"I apologize for using violence and no he is not. If you were to get a blood test he is their son." Zenyatta said calmly, this only angered the Yagis' even more.

After the blood test.

"Here it is. You will see he is our son." Mercy handed over the bit of paper and she was right.

And boy, did Inko get angry, "You bitch what experiments have you been doing on my son."

"No experiments, we asked him if he wanted to be our biological son, and which he answered yes so we used Winston's machine on him and no it didn't hurt him, and his eye colour changed and hair colour as well."

"Well what are his training conditions? We need to make sure he is safe."

"Bitch his training conditions are safe because my skills of healing can bring people back from the dead so I think he is okay and second he is the strongest here, though D.VA and Reinhardt are a challenge however he enjoys challenges."

"Well in that case may we stay for dinner?" Izuma asked, finally speaking up, noticing the clock on the wall reading 5:53.

"Fine, I hope none of you mind roast dinner or black forest gateau." Mercy told them.

"Then you bitches can fuck off." Roadhog added.

"HOW VULGAR LANGUAGE, DO YOU NORMALLY SPEAK THAT WAY AROUND HERE." ALL SHITE ADDED.

"No it's only when you are here."

Afterwards Izuku knocked them out and they were left outside of U.A.

The next day

"Shut up problem children." A hobo said entering the classroom.

"Who are you?" Kaminari asked.

"I'm your cover homeroom teacher for today and you problem children have a new student from England joining the roster of problems."

The boy walked in, he was carrying a scythe that was in the same style of the Grim Reaper as were his clothes. He introduced himself, "I hope you can understand English cos I don't know Japanese too well, I'm Bob Robertson and my quirk is soul harvest."

The class proceeded to look worried besides Bakubitch, "Anyhow I should explain it but I'll let you all figure it out." An alarm on his watch went off and he pulled a string out of the scythe and he ate it to the class' disgust and a glow glow coursed through his cloak and transferred to his scythe he muttered.

"Oh chocolate flavour."

Before continuing. "That was a soul and when I eat it if I'm holding my scythe it gets transferred back to the scythe, the soul's come in different flavours and don't worry I'm no villain I get them from graveyards, those are the only things I can eat, any questions?"

Only Mina spoke up however in English, "Can you take souls and transfer them to other bodies or return them to the same body."

"Yes I can so don't annoy me."

His left eye glowed blue and music started playing,"OR YOU ARE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME."

A skeleton appeared and yelled, "Who hath summoned the guy who is the master of ketchup by saying my phrase."

--------------------------------------

Cut, also I wanted to mention I won't constantly be saying in English so I will be shortening it to (E)

Take 2

--------------------------------------

"So don't annoy me."

Hobo-man then announced, "All of you are going on a trip, to the USJ there yo-"

 Kaminari and Mina interrupted by shouting, "Universal Studios Japan!"

"Anyhow as I was saying before I was interrupted by SOME PEOPLE, we are going to the USJ which stands for Unforeseen Simulation Joint where we will train in rescuing people. Winston is waiting there for us."

--------------------------------------

Chapter over, I based my oc's quirk off of a joke I make around my friends telling them how I need souls for the soul harvest anyhow here is your meme good people.

That is me when people make jokes about me.