Chapter 4 UA Exam

I was walking into the building and I saw this girl begin to fall over so I grabbed her bag just as she was going to hit the ground.

"Thanks for that, did you know falling over is a bad omen, anyway I'm Ochako Uraraka." "I'm Izuku Rutledge and your welcome." "Well, hope to see you inside." She ran off inside. No wonder I was bullied I was always falling to the ground thanks to those people, bet they aren't even human.

I walked inside and took my seat, I was waiting for the person to come tell us what the exam was about, however I already knew what was coming so I decided once they started explaining I would sleep because despite mom and dad telling me to get a good rest I spent a lot of last night at the target practice range.

The person who came on stage surprised me, it was uncle Winston. Half the crowd that it was funny due to how unexpected it was.

He started to explain so I began to doze off, not long before. "Sir." "Call me Winston, everyone does, that and it's my name and sir makes me feel ancient." "Mr Winston." Uncle Winston shrugged at that. "You have only explained three of the robots whilst the article says there are four, UA is supposed to be the most prestigious school out there and a rookie mistake such as this is unacceptable, also you back there you shouldn't sleep during an explanation unless you are just wasting time, then if so I advise you leave.

I stood up and yelled, "First off, that is the smartest being on this planet, second if you had given my uncle time he would have explained that the fourth robot is one that should be avoided at all costs and is worth zero points because it acts as a challenge, finally shut up about me because if you were paying attention you hypocrite then you would have known this also because he is my uncle I already know about the exam so shut up."

Half the room started to laugh and a cacophony of "Smartest being on the planet, yeah right." I replied go on ask a very hard math question." {Insert hard math question} uncle replied with, "Child's play." And answered it correctly as I of course knew he would, the entire hall was silent. 

"Thank you nephew." Winston said. The Sanic wannabe sat down.

I easily finished the written exam in 28 minutes and I checked over it thrice before handing it in to Mr Yamada, "Whoa, there little listener, you got a problem with the test?" "No it isn't that, it is that I have finished." "Let me check that then. " After 10 minutes of marking he replied with a pale face "100 percent."

I then made my way to the staff room to find Winston and a pack of playing cards and a few others. "Kid, you might have gotten lost, let me guide you back." Aizawa said.

"No, no it's fine Aizawa, that is my nephew and I believe he is done with the written test, so how much did you get?"

"100%, after all I was tutored by you." "Thanks, now want to join us in some gambling?"

"Heck yeah."

"Kid how did you get 100% on the written exam that thing is impossible to get 90% marks unless you are Winston or was taught by him."

"He did teach me."

"Oh, who are you anyway." I replied my face changing to one of darkness and evil thanks to uncle Reaper.

 "You must keep this secret and take it to your grade and not tell a soul or I will hunt you down and end you myself. Got it"

"Geez kid fine, Winston are you sure this is your nephew."

"Yeah he is his other uncle taught him that. Now onto cards, Blackjack anyone."

"It is me uncle Zawa." I whispered. He fainted. I put his unconscious body onto the chair.