Chapter 5 First day and hero training

The picture at the top is so accurate for me.

--------------------------------------

Izuku's POV

I woke up, remembering it was the first day of UA, I got some breakfast got ready then left the house after leaving mom and dad a note saying I had left for school.

I got to class early and took a nap, until I was woke up by Sanic reject, who was yelling about having a sleeping routine and what I did in the exam was heroic, I just don't care as long as I helped people. Before he started yelling at Bakugo for putting his shoes on the table.

The pink girl I saved in the exam announced we should introduce ourselves and quirks and say some stuff about ourselves.

Everyone went then, people were looking at me. "Huh, oh, hi I'm Rutledge though I am not going to say my first name yet, and I am quirkless." Everyone looked shocked except for Bakugo.

"Haha, just another pebble in my path for greatness, I'll crush you like the bug you are." He was cut off by me pointing my bow at him and firing an arrow that whizzed past him.

"Do you have a death wish?"

"Depends, do you want to die or not." Half the class started muttering amongst themselves wondering if in five minutes of school there would be a fight.

Before "Shut up all of you extras." And the class was silent.

Winston walked in and said "Morning class." He wrote his name on the board, "My name is Winston. Today we will be doing a quirk test to see how strong you are and last place expulsion, after all heroes can't afford to lose." His face darkened as he said this but then lightened up as he said, "Right all of you go to the changing rooms to get into these clothes and outside on the field in 15 minutes.

I was in the changing room and I was trying to keep to myself when I heard, "Whoa those are some pretty manly scars Rutbro." From a spiky red haired person.

"Thanks I guess." I replied to him before I left ready, I used the shirt as uncle Hanzo would.

"Uh, Rutledge you are supposed to put the shirt on like a normal person would" came Mina's voice.

"Why did you do that with your shirt?" Sanic reject asked whilst chopping his hands fruit ninja style.

"Inspired by my other uncle, Hanzo, he taught me to use a bow."

"Alright then class, first up softball throw, nephew your up first." "I put the softball onto the arrow and yelled, "Ryuu-ga, Wa-ga-te-ki-wo, Ku-ra-u!" A blue dragon flew along with the softball and arrow, it went. (Translation: Let the dragon consume my enemies.) The softball went soaring and it went out of sight. Winston checked his watch, 2 km. The class was shocked to say the least.

"Quirkless, was that a lie! Are you trying to look down on me?"Bakugo screamed making half the people deaf.

"No, I really am quirkless. Why do you think I use these weapons?"

He launched himself at me only to be hit in the head by the bottom of the blaster, uncle Jack gave me. "That ain't heroic, is it Kacchan."

I whispered the last bit and he was fuming. "Deku, I will kill you."

"Alright arena battle then." Winston announced, we all walked to the arena. Me and Bakugo in the main ring. "Three, two, one Fight!"

He launched himself like a cannonball out of a cannon at me, I just sidestepped and shot him with the sleep dart Ana gave me. He fell asleep, I pulled out my pistol and shot nowhere near vital areas in his arms. We woke up shortly afterwards, "Do you yield?"