Chapter eleven the cavalry battle (2/3)

Gotta feel bad for Winston and lucio and whenever I see Lucio in these kinds of art (chapter 1 flashbacks) you just wanna adopt him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Now up is a cavalry battle!" Mic roared into his, well his mic.

"Shut up Yamada" Aizawa told him.

"Hey Aizawa." Winston greeted him.

"Back to Midnight." Mic yelled once again.

"Those idiots, anyway folks now onto the cavalry battle, every student has an opportunity to team up with three people for a team. The rules are the riders have to wear a headband with a certain amount of points. The higher you finish in the race, the larger amount of points you have."

Down in the pit, Izuku was having a hard time in finding people to work with.

"Hey Rutledge. Wanna team up." A brown haired girl walked up to him.

"Yeah okay then, so what is your name again?"

"Ochako Uraraka."

"Yo Rutledge. Wanna team up?" The grim reaper in UA uniform asked.

"Sure."

"Revelry in the dark."

"Lemme guess, you wanna join as well Tokoyami."

"Yeah."

"Fine."

"Ugh, why are there only boys." Ochako complained

"Shut up."

"Fiiiine. Just wanting it to be equal."

After 5 minutes of strategizing.

"So are we ready!" Mic yelled through the speaker.

"Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhh!" The crowd roared in anticipation.

"Let's get started then!" Midnight announced the start of the round.

"I ain't gonna shout my attack like an imbecile." Bob yelled casting a shadowy dome over the stadium.

"Tokoyami into defence mode." Izuku commanded.

"Okay." Dark shadow was now a large creature perfect for attacking in this kind of darkness.

"Deku! I'm going to kill you!" The rabid dog yelled flying towards him.

Dark shadow countered by being dark shadow, what do ya want me to do. And with that a headband was snatched.

Bakugo almost hit the ground, angrier than Reaper on a bad day. He cursed Izuku's name.

"Alright,  I'm gonna levitate us all." Bob told his teammates. A platform of shadow appeared beneath their feet raising them above the madness.

"So what do ya wanna do now?" Bob asked pulling out his phone and scrolling through tiktok with an extra pair of arms molded by the darkness before opening up YouTube and putting on a star wars knock-off called spaceballs. (Am I allowed to use this or not, either way you should watch it).

Mic was hysterical just staring at the group levitating, "Hey Winston check it out. Bob from your class is just watching a movie with the others are they allowed this."

"As long as it has something to do with your quirk then yes."

"Wait so you are saying a phone is related to the darkness. Or something."

"His dark globe is a free Wifi zone. And at UA anything related to your quirk and as long as it is registered and you have permission you can use it."

"This I gotta take a picture of."

A yellow folder appeared in the middle of the field. Everyone heard a weird voice say, "This is a certified." Before a white blob looking creature appeared next to him. And a little white man was on top and it spoke, "Click on the link below to get 20 advert free minutes of music from spotify

"Yo guys check it out it's a dream Stan or something." Kaminari said.

And it was at this moment that he knew, he fucked up. A spike impaled him and he was rushed off to recovery girl. And they poofed out of existence.

They reappeared in the office with Winston and Mic.

"Who are you." Mic asked, "And are you hostile?"

And then they disappeared again back to their own universe. Probably. But they did it in a cool way.

"Times up folks. In the lead is team Rutledge, by default. Just staying up there. Can someone with a flying related quirk get them down." Midnight announced, "And in second place, Team Todoroki, Third is Team Bakugo and Fourth is Team Shinsou."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rushed, I know but give me a break it is two in the morning.

Found this. Why she seem excited tho.