He's Back

*deep inhale*

*points at King and Purple* THEY ARE A FAMILY YOUR HONOR
My friend was also watching Note Block Universe with me when it came out and when we saw Purple's backstory, she actually said "Damn, Purple's dad left to get the milk and didn't come back."
I found it funny for less than 10 seconds before telling her to shut up
(I mean...it's kinda true. I don't find it funny though despite it being true)

__________________________________________

We had finally did it.

After what felt like forever, we had finally done it.

King had turned over a new leaf.

Purple had finally redeemed himself for good.

Our lives were no longer in danger.

It was over.

I really hope it is. I really hope me and my friends can move past this and live normally.

I hope...

"Hey, Second! You coming?" Green's voice came from behind the door. Second placed his pen down and closed his diary. They were supposed to help out King and Purple, who finally got things to work out in the Nether. They were going to help them set up the new home, remove all the "King Orange" stuff from the place, and fix the problems with the Piglins.

"Yeah, hang on!" Second called back. He grabbed a personal item Purple would love: an Elytra drawing Alan made when they explained the situation. Alan made it, and told them to bring it when they went an visited them next.

Thankfully, Alan was just glad all of them were safe and sound.

He left his room and left for the storage folder, where the others were waiting by the nether portal. Green leaned against it and waved, and Second waved back. Red seemed excited to see his friend, and Blue and Yellow were just....wondering. Hoping this visit didn't go horribly wrong.

"Maybe Purple has more netherwart for me!" Blue said excitedly. "Dude, last time you went to the Nether for some dumb food, you almost got us killed. At least FOUR times!" Yellow reprimanded.

"HEY! It wasn't my fault that witch disguised himself as Sec!" Blue shot back, punching Yellow in the arm.

"Hold up-you followed a witch disguised as me?!" Second shouted.

"Yeah! So technically, it's the witch's fault!"

"It's also your fault for running out and going into the Nether without us!" Green said

"It's Netherwart!" Blue complained.

"Yeah, and sometimes you eat a little too much and run out a little too fast!" Yellow said, returning the punch.

"Can we finish this later? I'd like to see Purple again, please!" Red asked.

"ALRIGHT, FINE!" Blue and Yellow said, giving each other one last glare before joining the others. Red took a deep breath before continuing.

"Okay, everyone ready for a normal visit to the Nether?" Red asked. The others nodded. Red stepped in first, followed by everyone else.

Purple jumped with excitement at his friends entering the Nether. King smiled bluntly and waved a little, but said nothing more.

"You're here!" Purple shouted, running up and embracing Green and Second, who returned it. Blue, Red, and Yellow received similar treatment.

Second held out the drawing of the Elytra. "Alan made it for you," He said. "Hopes you guys are doing alright." He smiled.