From There And Back

Navy's helicopter landed a few minutes later, and the net was opened, sending the others falling to the ground. They all groaned at the rough landing. "OW!" Blue whined, being helped up by Yellow.

"Holy crap, this is Stick City?" Yellow asked, marveling at the interior of the area. King was about to say something when something he saw silenced his sentence.

Another helicopter landed moments later, and one part was sent in a separate direction, and King swore he saw Purple and Gold inside. He was about to comment, before a few other sticks were dropped from the helicopter before it took off.

"Wait-where's Purple?" King asked, aiming the question at the three sticks.

"Well, he and Gold kinda...got sent to another area." Sapphire said, rubbing the back of her head.

"Were Dark and Red with them?!" Chosen pressed.

"Oh, the other hollow head and the red dude? Yeah, they went with." Copper said. Chosen's mind stopped.

"You....you guys realize they-they could die there, right?" He stammered, trying to hold back his sadness.

"We didn't know! All we know is they're gonna brainwash Purple, use him against us, and then Navy's gonna rule the world!" Scarlet said honestly.

"They're gonna BRAINWASH Purple?!" King screamed in horror. Green froze in his tracks as well.

"Your kidding, right? Sapphire, PLEASE tell me your joking!" King begged.

"Wish I was. But I'm not." She said sadly.

"Well, what can we do?" Chosen asked, his voice racked with worry and concern.

"Well, we know where they're going, so let's get into town and hopefully stop Navy from brainwashing Purple." Copper suggested.

Would it work?" Second asked.

"If we're lucky, we can get there in time to stop him." Scarlet noted.

"But how would we get to them?" Green asked. "We're basically weaponless, and Blue doesn't have anymore potions we can counterattack with."

"Would this work?" Yellow asked, pulling out his command block staff.

"God damn, when did you get that?!" Sapphire exclaimed as her two companions stared in awe.

"Well, we've had plans the past day or so, so there really hasn't been a need for this. But now, we're gonna need it." Yellow said.

"Okay, here's the plan: me and Gold's friends will go through and ambush Navy from the outside. The rest of you will ambush from the inside. Got it? King said.

"Got it!" Everyone agreed. The group then separated to get inside.

Purple finally awoke, the first thing he was aware of being the cold concrete he was laid on and the concussion aftermath he felt.

The next thing he panicked when he began realizing was he was bound by his wrists and ankles to a platform.

"Red! Red, up here!" Red looked up to find a tied up Purple, and was quick to try and climb up to him. Gold and Dark were quick to do the same thing moments later.

Suddenly, a blast of dark blue electricity was a sent flying towards the group. Dark and Red ducked for cover as the blast was backfired towards another wall.

"What the hell?!" Dark shouted, noticing another wall get blasted apart. Even through the smoke bliding his virw of the hole, he could see a group of sticks run inside.

"Let my friends go NOW!" Wait-King?!

Gold finally got Purple untied and rescued before Navy was shot backwards into a wall.

"Holy shit." Dark said. The others glanced down at the hole to see King, Sapphire, Copper, and Scarlet running into the hole.

"Perfect timing, King Orange! I was about to enact my master plan!" Navy announced, sparing a evil glance at Purple. The others quickly took protective stances in front of him.

"Not a chance." Red said.

"Orh really?" Navy said darkly, blasting a beam of dark blue electricity at the stick. Red was hit at point blank range and tossed into a wall.

"RED!" King screamed. Gold and Dark glanced over in Red's direction, which kept them distracted enough for Navy to cast a rope from the ViraBands, which grabbed Purple, catching Gold's attention.

"Dark! A little help here!" The stick in question ran over and grabbed one of Purples wrists and began pulling him closer to the platform. Gold grabbed the other and they tried grabbing Purple from the rope.

"DAD!" Gold screamed. King climbed up onto the platform and helped try and bring Purple closer to the ground.

Eventually, Navy got the upper hand and ripped Purple from Gold and Dark's grasp. King kept his grip on his friend, refusing to let go until Navy threw the rope up into the air, forcing King to let go of Purple.

"PURPLE!" King and Red screamed. Red jumped off the platform, a spawn egg in one hand and rope in the other. Navy smacked him out of the way before vanishing in a cloud of smoke.

"Dad! Dad, are you okay?!" Gold climbed down from the platform and helped his dad up.

"Yeah. I guess." King muttered, accepting the help from his son. Red came to help once he and Dark were back on the ground, with Sapphire and her friends running over to help.

"He's won. Navy's gonna brainwash Purple and we lose him forever." Red muttered to himself.

"Hey, don't beat yourself up. We mightve lost Purple now, but if we're lucky, we can save him when we're done fighting Navy." Scarlet said, clearly hoping the worst case scenario didn't happen.

"Worst case scenario, Purple dies in the process." Copper said. King blocked all thoughts of losing Purple out of his head before looking back at the others.

"We have to find Second and the others. And then, we're going afterNavy and rescuing Purple." Red said just as another wall collapsed and the others ran inside.

"Second!" Red screamed, running in front of the others.

"RED!"

Purple landed on the cold, hard concrete before he felt something be injected into his arm.

The last though crossing through his head before his vision went black was if he'd ever see his friends again.

To be continued...