He's Coming

Me writing to cope with my shitty mental health be like: MUST. WRITE. NOWWWWWWWWW
Enjoy!
(Note: This is me projecting King's issues onto the poor guy cause yk....Nether Battle and all)

________________________________________

Gold's...alive

No way.

It can't be.

He's been gone so long...he-he can't be

That's all that's running through King's head as Chosen speaks. He analyzes everyone's face without saying anything.

Second looks...thoughtful. It's like his mind is racing through twenty different plans at once at how to save them.

Blue seems hopeful. His eyes are glistening with tears of joy, and he's smiling.

Yellow's next to Blue, also looking hopeful. He's talking to Chosen, but he can't hear it. He's stuck on Gold's name.

Green is practically bouncing with happiness. Between them all, he's the happiest to see that Red's alive.

And him? Well, he's grateful his son's alive. He's wondered that ever since he said his final words to him

"DAD!"

It's scared the living daylights out of him and recently, he's scared the same thing will happen to Purple.

Just the thought of losing Purple is enough to give him nightmares for months-holy crap, he's that scared of losing Purple?

He knows Purple could be in big danger, but he doesn't care. He's out the door in seconds, running around the hill and screaming Purple's name into the empty terrain.

"PURPLE!" He screams, over and over and over and over again.

That's all he's thinking about as he collapses to the ground in a fit of tears and hysterics for the 5th time since Purple's kidnapping.

Purple

Purple

Purple

Purple...please be okay...

I need you..

"You can't hide forever my boy!" A familiar voice from above.

Navy.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" In an instant, King was on his feet, chasing after the hang-glider, everyone else following behind.

"RUN! GO-GO-GO! HE'S GONNA CATCH US!" Gold screams, ushering Purple and Red into the woods in mere moments. Just two minutes after seeing Navy's trucks and planes circling the woods they ducked into, they were escaping.

Not even a few miles out of town and they were already getting trouble.

He wasn't even sure if they could see them, but did he care? Not at the moment. All he cared about was getting everyone out of the woods ASAP.

Purple was still tired, and who could blame them? They had barely gotten any sleep the past day, and he was beginning to miss sleeping in the crappy hotel room. He missed laying on a comfortable mattress despite the towns festivities.

*Welp, the festivities are kinda ruined now seeing as I kind of kidnapped the star of it all* Gold thought to himself.

"You can't hide forever, my boy!" Navy yelled.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!"

Purple and Red spun around, as did Gold at the sudden reminder of the voice.

Was that-