The Final Battle Part 2

"HEY! COWARD, COME OUT AND FIGHT!" Navy yelled out to his son, who remained quiet behind a pile of rubble.

He looked down at his wrist that had the bracelet on it. He could use that, and since Navy was less in power, it'd be easier.

At least Navy can't kill him.

He spawned in a blade and jumped out from behind the concrete. "HEY ASSHOLE!" He swung the blade, getting Navy's shoulder before sliding to the side.

Navy spawned in his own blade, and Purple jumped up, flying up into the air and tossing more blades at him. His dad dodged every one of them.

"Shit," Purple muttered to himself. He grabbed a piece of concrete from one of the large piles and turned it into big chunks before throwing them at Navy. Navy threw a large slab at him, but he sliced it in half with his blade.

"So, you have grown." Navy said.

"Yeah, I have. No thanks to you." Purple muttered.

"I raised you, you little shit!" Navy shouted.

Purple flew down to the ground. "YOU ABANDONED ME!" He screamed. With each scream, he stepped closer. "You hit me! You hit mom! All you wanted was a "skilled combatant", when you never realized how far you had taken it! I had to rely on people from orphanages to be happy! They were true parents to me! King is a true parent to me. Your wife died, and you didn't bat an eye. I strived for your approval for years, even going as far as taking an Ender Dragon egg for you, and you turned me away!"

"It's not like "King Orange" treated you any better! He was never there for you! He left you! He hurt you even after I left you!" Navy snapped. Purple remembered what King had said in the void.

"But...what if one day....you grow sick of me? Or I disappoint you? Or we get separated and I never see you again? Or...or..."

"Face it, Purple. One day, he'll grow sick of you, or you'll disappoint him, or you'll never see him again, and there won't be a thing you can do about it." Navy cackled.

What King had sent was flooded back into his mind at that very moment.

"That'll never happen. I'll never grow sick of you, you'll never disappoint me, and we'll always find each other if we get separated. I'll always be here when you need me. Your an amazing kid, Purple. I hope me being around has helped you realize that, and you deserve so much more than Navy and what he's given you. He's already hurt you enough, and I just kept that ball rolling."

"I promise you. I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying right here with you. Gold can't replace you. Nobody can. I'll be here for you when you need me. I'm so sorry, Purple. I didn't realize I made you think something like that. I'll be right here. I'm not gonna leave you."

"Don't worry, Purple. I promise I'll always be here for you."

"I'll still care. I didn't come because you and Green are best friends. I came because I wanted to prove to Navy, and you, that no matter what, I'd always be there for you. Even if your stuck in...whatever state your in now, I'll always be here."

King's apology to him.

"I didn't know what to do. I always thought you'd think I never cared, but I did! I loved you, and still love you, like my own son. I was hoping you'd realize that, and it hurt when I thought you didn't. I'm so sorry, kid, I-I wish I did something sooner! I was just so overcome with rage and grief about what happened to Gold that...that I was blind enough to realize I had already found a new family."

"A family in what?"

"In you."

"I'm sorry, Purple..."