Epilogue

Firefighters and ambulances got to the scene in less than a few minutes, but King couldn't remember.

The one thing he was hearing was him and his friends screaming.

Purple had collapsed just as the building began collapsing, and Red caught him before he hit the floor, but not before most of the building came crashing down.

Instead of hearing his own screams for Purple, the last thing he remembered hearing was Second screaming Red's name.

Red finally regained his consciousness.

He was cradling Purple's unconscious body close to his own when he finally woke up, and before shaking Purple back into reality, he tried moving the concrete so he could breathe. When that didn't work, he resorted to screaming for help.

"Everyone quiet!" He heard from outside. "I hear something." Red banged his fists on the concrete and continued yelling for help.

Suddenly, the rubble above began moving. Red held his breath and clutched Purple tighter.

"Hey! We found them! We found them! Just hang on, kids." Another stick reached inside where Red and Purple were, and Red grasped his arm. The stick pulled them both out, before checking them both over.

"You kids alright?" The firefighter stick said as an EMT stick took them both towards an ambulance.

"RED!" Second and Blue screamed as they ran over and hugged him. Green and Yellow arrived as well. They both ran past the others towards Purple before running up to hug Red.

Chosen and Dark ran towards Red, King right behind then. "Red, are you okay?!" Dark asked in concern. "Relax, I'm fine. I'm just worried about Purple."

Second firmly grabbed him by the shoulders, tears falling from his eyes. "NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN! YOU SCARED US HALF TO DEATH!" He screamed, burying his face in Red's chest.

"I know. I'm sorry. I'm here now. It's okay, Sec. We're okay."

"Oh, thank god your alright. We thought you were dead!" Green said, wrapping one of his arms around Red. Blue and Yellow joined in as Red accepted the group hug,

"PURPLE!" King screamed. Purple glanced up and his eyes lit up. King grabbed the younger stick into a hug as soon as he reached the truck. Purple hugged back, thankful he was finally safe.

"Oh my god, thank goodness your safe. I was worried sick." King muttered, holding the other stick close. "I thought I lost you."

"I'm sorry King..."

"Hey, kid, don't apologize, okay? None of this is your fault. Even if it was, I certainly wouldn't blame you. You did it to protect your friends. But, I'm just glad your alright."

Purple hugged King tighter. "I guess you were right when you said we'd see each other again."

"Of course I was right. Cause I'm right here, by your side. And I'm not gonna leave it." King took one of Purple's hands.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Purple smiled before suddenly hearing something crash from the rubble. He took a protective stance in front of the others as Navy emerged from the rubble.

"I'll be back, Purple, with the REAL brainwashing formula next time! I'll get my son back, just your wait!" He declared before vanished in a large cloud of smoke that sent Purple off balance.

When the smoke cleared, King was the first one at Purple's side, yet he didn't seem to react.

"Hey, hey! Purple! Hey, kid, can you hear me?!"

"He-he's gonna come back. He's coming back for me. He's gonna get me!" Purple began panicking.

"Purple, just breathe, okay?" King asked calmly in a desperate attempt to calm him down. He quickly got him to calm down a few moments later.

"He's not gonna get you. Okay? I'll make sure of that. I'm here. I've got you. He's not gonna come back, and your gonna be alright, okay?"

Purple finally got himself to breathe calmly again as he took in what King said. "O-okay." He said.

King pulled him back into another hug. "I love you, kid."

Purple hugged him back. "I love you, too."

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?" Alan typed into the computer, clearly frustrated and worried as Second and the others emerged from the WiFi widget.

"War." Second said. "Need I say more?!"

It seemed good enough for Alan. "Did you guys find Red and Purple at least?" He asked.

Red and Purple stepped in front of the others. "Well, almost didn't. Cause they very nearly almost died a few times." Blue said.

Alan ignored Blue's statement. "They're safe at least."

"Safe? Be thankful they're alive!" King reminded, wrapping an arm around Purple.

"I'm just glad we didn't suffer any fatalities!" Blue snapped.

"Uh-since if Red didn't save me before the building collapsed, you would've suffered one. Me." Purple stated.

The others didn't press it further.

"What are you gonna do about Gold?"

After parting ways with the color gang, King and Purple went back to the Nether when they could be alone, and just enjoy the others company.

"What do you mean?"

"Is he gonna replace me not that he's back?" Purple asked quietly.

"Replace you?" King asked in confusion.

"Yeah. Am I gonna be alone again, cause you have Gold back?"

King's heart broke.

"Purple, you're not being abandoned." He said. "Gold's staying with his friends, and I'll be here with you."

"So...your not gonna leave me alone?"

"I'd never even dream of it. Why would you think something like tha-Oh. Right. Navy." King cut off his sentence.

"I'm just scared of being all alone again." Purple said quietly. "I don't wanna be alone! I've been alone almost my whole life! I don't wanna be alone forever!" He cried.

"Purple, it's okay..."

"Everyone just abandons me because I'm weak. I almost killed myself fighting someone far out of my league. I don't want you to leave me too!"

"Purple! Calm down!"

Purple fell silent, and King immediately regretted snapping.

"Shit. I'm sorry, kid. Your already panicking." He said gently.

"It's okay."

"Your not gonna be alone. I'm right here with you, and that's where I'll stay. I'm not gonna leave you, or make you think you'll be alone. I'm sorry if I've ever made you think I'll leave you, and I'm so sorry for ever hurting you the way I did."

Purple wiped his eyes, which were starting to fill with tears. "So, your staying?"

King smiled. "Yep. I just want you to understand something."

"What?"

"I'm always here for you. I always will. I'll stay right here. I won't leave your side, no matter what. We will get through this together. Cause I'm staying right here with you."

"With me?"

King pulled him close. "With you."

"Promise?"

"Promise."