Stick City

Purple barely remembered the attack.

He sorta fazed out after King showed up, but was still partially conscious after his dad ambushed him.

He felt the blade pierce his skin before something flung him backwards and he hit a tree.

He lost memory from that moment forward.

And now here he was, blinking himself awake, with a splitting headache and a burning stomach. Gold was right next to him.

"Okay, good, your awake." Gold sighed in relief. Purple blinked around in confusion.

"W-wheres Red?!" Purple asked, shooting up, only to regret it when his head and stomach burned with pain.

"Woah woah-calm down! Red went with Sapphire to look for help! Your dad got ya pretty good. We're looking for someone to check your code to see how badly you actually got obliterated, and there's plenty of burns and scratches on your body from the blast and getting slammed into a tree, but your fine." Gold explained.

Purple sighed deeply, and laid back down on the leafy bed Gold had put together. It wasn't comfortable, but he quickly passed out anyway.

King cowered in the corner as clawed beasts attempted to get in. Dark had shot down both Chosen and Second using their powers, so fighting was almost hopeless.

Surviving these bots weren't his concern, however.

Purple was.

Chosen and Dark spent fifteen minutes arguing about the bracelet and the blades. Virabots were climbed onto the roof and onto the fastle secured windows as the others cowered in fear inside.

"Crap. We have to get rid of these." Yellow muttered.

"Hold up- Blue. Have you figured out splash potions yet?" Second asked.

"Yeah. Have a few on me too. Why?" Blue asked.

"Which ones?"

"Potion of Harming, Potion of Weakness, Potion of Leaping, Potion of Fire Resistance-"

"What were the first two?" King stopped him.

"Harming and Weakness." Blue answered

"Give em here. I got an idea. Green, how many note blocks do you have, and Yellow, what Redstone stuff do you have?" King asked.

"Depends. What do you need?" Yellow asked.

"We make a beat out of note blocks that is so loud and catchy, they won't hesitate to come near it. Then, me and Blue toss the potions at them. Second and Dark will then jump from the roof and finish the job." King explained. Green smiled at the sudden enthusiasm King had.

"Me and Yellow will start getting it ready. Can the rest of you guys get ready to attack?" Green asked. Everyone else nodded. Second and Dark climbed onto the roof.

There was silence for a while.

"Hey, Sec?"

"Yeah?"

"Sorry for killing your friends."

Second did a double take. Dark was apologizing?

Maybe this is what Chosen's been trying to get to the desktop for.

So he could apologize.

Alan was right.

"Well, I can forgive you, but it also kinda depends on my friends al-" Second got cut off by Chosen yelling.

"GUYS! GET OFF THE ROOF!" Dark and Second jumped back as Virabots began climbing up the wall towards the roof.

"BLUE AND KING, START THROWING THE POTIONS!" Yellow screamed. Blue tossed all the potions into a piston and aimed it at the roof.