The Final Battle Part 1

Yellow took the first move.

He used the command block staff to climb up to Navy and hit him so hard he fell to the ground. Purple spawned in a blade from the ViraBand and swung at his father, who blocked it with his own blade.

They engaged in a blade fight before Navy gained the upper hand and had Purple on the ground with a blade pointed at his neck.

"It's the end, son!" He declared.

"NOT TODAY, NAVY! King kicked him away from Purple before helping him get up.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." Purple reassured. King smiled.

Navy swung back up and pushed King aside before grabbing Purple and tossing him up in the air. Purple managed to get out of his reach before spawning in a blade and deflecting many of Navy's attacks.

Purple attempted to spawn in another blade before Navy reached him, but was stopped when Navy reached him first and slammed him into a wall. Chosen blasted the following ray with fire before pushing Purples body put of Navy's path.

"Hey, kid, you alright?" Chosen asked. "Yeah." Purple responded.

"Jesus, how strong is this guy?!" Dark asked as he, King, and the others ran over. "If he almost killed me and Purple, then he's pretty strong."

Navy shot the staff up in the sky, transforming the cyclone into a massive beam and blasted it towards the city behind them.

"Oh, God." Red muttered.

"Now what?!" Gold exclaimed.

Purple remained silent, fully understanding nobody was gonna match up to his power.

Except, maybe him.

He spawned in another blade and flew upwards towards Navy. King stood in unshed terror.

"Please be careful, kid." He muttered to himself. Green smirked as Purple looked ready to stand up to his dad.

Navy glanced at his son, and smirked evilly. "Well, it seems someone's ready to die!" He declared.

"Leave me, and my friends, alone." Purple stood his ground, clearly not terrified of his dad.

When in reality, he was. His dad scared him shitless. Ever since he began abusing them.

Navy swung the staff at Purple, engulfing him in a large bright light. He held most of it back with his blade before it suddenly evaporated. He tried desperately to get to Navy, but to no avail as he was slammed full force into wall before he sunk to the ground in a glitchy ball.

"PURPLE!" King screamed, running over to Purple. The poor kid could barely stand.

"King..."

King helped the stick get up, forcing down the urge to cry as he checked Purple over. Thankfully, besides being a glitch disaster, he seemed fine.

"Jesus, kid, you scared me. You know we can't stop him." King said, trying to push down his worry.

"I can stop him. I'm gonna stop him, even if I die trying." Purple pushed past the group and once again flew back upwards, where he was once again engulfed in the beam. He pushed farther than he did before, and was barely able to grab the stick before he was roughly thrown into a pile of rubble.

King's eyes filled with tears. Purple wasn't getting up, and it was beginning to scare him. The kid was pushing himself to stop Navy, and it was going to kill him.

Purple threw a slab of limestone out of his way and stumbled out of the rubble, being caught by King.

"I'm sorry.."

"For what?"

Purple looked up at him, tears shimmering. "I'm sorry I'm not strong enough to stop him."

"Kid, for someone like you, your pretty strong. You've held off every obstacle thrown your way since you were kidnapped. Yes, your getting utterly destroyed, but your not weak."

Purple wiped his eyes. "Your just saying that so I feel better."

"I mean it," King said sincerely. "I really do. Your one of the strongest people I've met, and nothing will ever change that. Even if you were weak, I'd still be there for you, no matter what. I promise."

Navy sent another blast of energy towards the duo, and Purple pushed King out of the way and let himself take the hit instead.

"PURPLE!" Green screamed in horror. King watched in utter shock and horror.

Did he just....sacrifice himself for me?

Purple spawned in another blade, and fought against the beam to get to his dad, who floated onto the ground and walked towards Purple.

"Purple..." King said.

"Face it, kid. King doesn't care." Navy said. Purple's blood boiled with rage.

"Yes. He. DOES!" He swung the blade with such force it sent Navy flying backwards. The beam disintegrated into nothingness as the blade and staff separated and landed on the ground, the blade evaporating.

Purple staggered back a little and collapsed to the floor in a glitchy, sobbing mess as King ran over to help.

"Hey, hey, kid. It's okay. We're okay. You did it." He whispered, holding Purple close.

"Did...did Navy just get defeated?" Gold asked.

"I wouldn't doubt it." Second muttered, grabbing the staff and handing it to Yellow.

Purple's senses kicked into overdrive as he broke free from King's arms. "You guys gotta get out of here. NOW!"

"What?! No! I'm not leaving!" King said.

"If you don't, Navy will kill you. I can't lose you, King. Or anyone else here. You have to go, now!" Purple pushed King towards the others.

"But what about you?!"

Purple took one of King's hands and held it tightly. "I'll be fine. Just get out of here while I stop Navy for good."

"Just...just be careful." King said.

"I will."

"Promise?"

Purple held his hand tighter. "I promise."

Purple ran towards where Navy had been sent flying as King and the others went in the opposite direction and out of the building. King's thoughts raced with all outcomes.

What if he got seriously injured?

What if he dies?

Oh god, what if he does die?!

"Please be careful, Purple."

"I love you, Purple. I promise I'll always be here for you."

He was not about to let anything happen to him.

He was not gonna break his promise.