Chapter 20

Arjun fiddled with his clothes material. While Pitamah Bhishm was left in awe. A smile graced his lips as soon as he realised that he is looking at his younger self.

There was slight difference in their looks though. First and foremost was their skin color.

His skin color is unique. It is dark with the beautiful silver hues or blue hues. Arghhhh.... Is it silver or blue? Arjun, the word itself means " white " but he is dark and synonym of darkness is Krishna. What is he Arjun or Krishna?

These thought quarreled in the mind of Pitamah Bhishm .

"Pitamah.... Pitamah.... "

A voice reached his ears.

When Bhishm Pitamah was busy in his thoughts. The various faces he made ignited a tense feeling in the heart of the young warrior.

Not knowing how to acknowledge the various expression of his Pitamah. He started thinking of the various possibilities.

Am I not looking Good?

Maybe he didn't like the idea of me wearing the same type of color as his?

It's the hair I know . It's the hair . I should have brushed it.

I knew it. I do not belong to this palace. I miss Shatshringa.

The river

The foliages...

Remembering of foliage ,  was it a golden foliage that I saw while dressing up?

Golden foliage. People in royalty are weird.

But now I am Royal too .

Where is Bhrata Bheem?

Why didn't he came to get me?

Maybe he smelt food?

By the way who does Bhrata Bheem loves more, me or food ?

I know it's the food .

                          🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Somewhere else

Please for God sake, Stop Parth. My head is aching with your thoughts. How can one think so much. I , being the Creator myself doesn't think this much . Hey Narayan, help me.

Wait Narayan

That's me right .

Was it weird asking help from myself .

Of course it's not.

This Parth thinks a lot .

I do not think this much.

I don't, Right?

This guy is driving me crazy.

How sweet and non talkative he was in our previous lifetime. He didn't speak at all. Just followed me quietly.

Looks like he will fill his quota in this lifetime only.

Look at me, I am so sweet and non thinker.

And he is thinking there continuously.

"STOP".... Krishna muttered after his long thought process.

"Bring me some Makhan." He told the servants that were standing behind him.

I need to cool myself down .