Viridian City

Hey Everyone, here's a shoutout from Tevinblair, part of it will be an explanation of what happened with the Porygon episode

Tevinblair: I figured that something like having Team Rocket taking over Silph. Co and putting a lot of people and Pokemon lives in jeopardy to the point where they could've died would definitely have caught the attention of the Psychics of the Saffron City Gym especially Sabrina and her father through their Psychic abilities and I'm very surprised that this wasn't considered in the games by Game Freak. We were considering having Ash lose against Phantom but I don't think that it would've helped get Ash's point across plus it would've felt like that Ash vs Paul battle at Lake Acuity and we all know how that went especially with that aftermath. Also to the guest reviewer who thought their question was insensitive, I will gladly answer your question about the Porygon episode: So there was a incident involving a particular scene in the episode that caused a lot of flashing lights and a lot of people in Japan fell into epileptic shock due to said flashing lights which lead to the event being called the Pokemon Shock and the episode was pulled out of circulation and the anime series went into a four month hiatus after the incident before airing any more episodes. This incident is a major part of Pokemon history because it inadvertently got the anime series to continue on to this very day because originally the anime series was supposed to last for a year and a half as long as the Kanto Arc so if that incident didn't happen, we would've likely to have never seen the other Regions or any of the other characters in the video game series in the anime series period. Your question is very important so you were in the right place. JurassicDinoDrew, Yes you are correct because The Fated Battle Between Father and Son will be happening in this chapter and I'm very excited about this chapter just as much as everyone else so get ready everyone. Also since it's been officially confirmed that Ash will get the Celebi from the GS Ball, I will gladly tell you that Celebi is going to be very useful to Ash and his friends as the series goes on especially in some situations where it will be a big help for everyone.

Viridian City

The gang were almost at Viridian City

"Are you excited to battle your Dad, Ash?" Serena asked

"Of course I am." Ash said

"Well, you know your Dad uses Ground Type Pokémon, you can defeat him by using Grass, Water, & Ice Type Pokémon." Brock said

"Hey Ash, why did your Dad create Team Rocket?" Serena asked

"My dad didn't create Team Rocket, my grandmother did." Ash said

"Your Grandmother?" Brock said

"Yeah, when my grandma was pregnant with my dad & two uncles, her boyfriend who is also my grandfather left her. He said some things that caused her to create Team Rocket, she later regretted creating the organization & when Dad disbanded it, she was relieved." Ash said

"Oh, I feel sorry for her." Serena said with sympathy "Maybe we should go see her, I'd love to meet your grandma."

"Well luckily, she lives in Viridian City." Ash said

When they got to Viridian City, first they went to The Pokémon Center to get Ash's Venusaurite & Blastoisinite. Blastoise wore the Blastoisinite on the left temple of his sunglasses, Venusaur wore the Venusaurite in a band placed around the stem of the flower on his back. Then they went to Ash's grandmother's house & knocked on the door

"Come in." A voice said

They entered the house & it was dark inside, then the lights went on & party poppers went off. The gang saw Delia, Red, a man with very short & flat black hair, black eyes, wearing a black formal suit with a white long sleeve button shirt with a red tie at the collar & black dress shoes also known as Giovanni Sakaki the Viridian Gym Leader(appearance based on the games & outfit based on the XY series), & a woman with black wavy hair with a gray hair streak, yellow hazel eyes, wearing a red pencil skirt suit, a pearl necklace, & black high heels.