Indigo League Part 2

Indigo League Part 2: Ash & Serena's Date

Hey Everyone, here's a shoutout from tevinblair

Tevinblair: Hello there everyone. It's been a long while since I've last been in the review section and I will gladly give everybody a explanation on why both Me and Morpho were gone for several weeks on this story and it's because we've gathering very useful information that would end up being incorporated into the overall series especially information that had to do with Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, New Pokemon Snap which as of today is a couple of weeks away from releasing worldwide and Pokemon Legends Arceus plus there was a few things that needed to be added to the latest chapter here because it didn't feel really ready to be posted during that 3-week timeframe. The appearance of Mr Goodshow in this chapter, Bruno battling against the gang and Bruno having a Mega Steelix and using against Moltres which I'm betting that a lot of you weren't expecting to used in battle so soon was thought up by yours truly with help from Morpho of course with the second and third things. Now I'm sure wondering about why Ash vs Bruno ended up being a draw and the reason is because this is the first time that Ash and Moltres officially battled together and as everyone here has seen, Moltres hasn't gotten introduced or better yet used to Ash's battling style like how Pikachu, Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise, Primeape, Pidgeot and many other Pokemon that Ash has in his corner throughout this story and later on in the overall series plus the same thing could be said for the Anime Series so if they (Ash and Moltres) had a bit more time for Moltres to train and Iearned some strategies that could be used with the Moves that he knows already, the battle would've been more likely in Ash's favor especially when you consider his unpredictability in battle and his outside of the box thinking. Of course this wouldn't have been easy to do seeing how Bruno is a Elite Four member and has a Mega Steelix which likely had a lot of intense training and battling experience over the years when he was serving as a Elite Four member for both Kanto and Johto respectively. Hello everyone, this is Tevin Jordan-Blair here and I've decided to add the review for chapter 65 below my previous review for chapter 64 because I was very busy at the time so everyone here gets 2 chapter reviews in one today. Please continue on to my late review for chapter 65. Thank you.

Now moving on to the newest chapter where we get the return of several familiar faces including AJ, Leaf, Gary and of course Mr and Mrs Fuji who tells the gang the reason behind Mewtwo's creation with the gang in turn tells the couple about the events that happened back in the Mewtwo Strikes Back Movie Chapter involving Mewtwo and Mew and now the gang has a new objective in the future: Find Mewtwo and give him Mr Fuji's journal/diary along with the Mewtwonite X to show him that his family is still alive which will serve as a major plot point in the Johto Story Arc. Now with this chapter being the start of the Indigo League AKA The Indigo Plateau Conference Tournament Arc, we're going to establish some things here like for starters the number of chapters in this Arc are going to be higher than the number of episodes that the anime series spent on the Indigo League so me and Morpho won't be making the same mistakes that the writers did back then including having Team Rocket interfering with Ash's next Indigo League AKA The Indigo Plateau Conference Tournament match and almost getting him disqualified, having Ash use his tired Pokemon (plus you know who) instead of the fresh ready to go members of his team during his match against Ritchie, the sleep rule that Morpho mentioned earlier which I myself glad isn't a thing in this League Arc and future ones throughout the series and of course we should remember this last one Charizard's disobedience costing Ash his entire match with Ritchie which is one of the main reasons why his personality was changed to his Alternate Timeline counterpart so that doesn't happen in this story like it was stated earlier in this story by Morpho. Another thing to note in this Arc is that some of the chapters are going to be a bit longer than others especially for the Indigo League AKA The Indigo Plateau Conference Tournament Matches so we don't end up cutting any important moments or Pokemon in the process because we want to give everyone the full experience of the Indigo League. Next, let's get to Ritchie who we haven't seen throughout this story and yes he will be one of Ash's opponents/rivals like in the anime series however he will have differences from his canon counterpart and expect his and Ash's Indigo Plateau Conference Tournament Match to be very different and much better than the anger inducing one we've gotten originally from the anime series. Finally, expect a surprise or two when we get to the start of the Indigo League AKA The Indigo Plateau Conference Tournament I promise that everyone will enjoy it soon enough. Now I like to ask everyone in the review section a question: Other than Ritchie, who do you think Ash will face in the Indigo League and why? This is Tevin Jordan-Blair and I hope that you enjoy this 2-in-1 review for Chapters 64 and 65. I will see everyone again soon enough.