[Ch.1] A new dimension?

[A/N: This is my first time writing on Wattpad, but I have atleast experience in writing, just on a different app and different fandom.] [The different fonts meanings will be explained later]
-
3rd. POV - w/Sonic:
Sonic continued running as Shadow asked him to. Eventually, he ended up in the shatterverse, again. Suddenly, Sonic got hit by someting that looks like a rock, and Sonic opened his eyes to see Shadow. "Ugh, I don't have time to deal with whoever you are" he said, almost rolling his eyes, but resisted the urge. "I just wanna go home!" He continued, making Shadow angrier then he was by just seeing Sonic's face.
"Home? Home doesn't exist anymore because of you!" The ebony hedgehog (Shadow) said in rage and dived towards Sonic with his fist, hitting him hard.
[A/N: This is where my fantasy happens, as that part was the last part of season 1 of Sonic prime]

Sonic was falling out of the sky, again, so he curled up into a ball mid air to get a better control, but he still landed face flat on the ground, giving him some bruises. Sonic groaned, before sighing. "Atleast it wasnt in the water, like when I met the pirates and Dread" he said. Sonic looked around. He was in a village, it wasnt so big but there were plenty of people outside.
There were mobians there.. 'Mobians!' Sonic thought. Happy mobians. Oh, how long was it since he last saw a happy mobian, other mobians then his friends, and without bitterness? (Referring to New Yoke, the forest and the sea with the pirates)
Sonic looked around, again. He remembered that Shadow dived after him into the portal, but where was he? Sonic didn't think much about it, and just shrugged it off knowing he can take care of himself and he has a chaos emerald he should be fine.
Sonic stood up, ignoring the pain and ran in the village.
-
[A/N: So uh, how was it? Should I do Shadow's point of view? Please tell me what you think of it. Oh and, I was a bit inspired by 2 other, and I think they made a Modern into the dimension Sonic and the black knight. Well one was Sonic and the black knight while the other was Sonic Boom. The difference I did was adding Shadow into the universe. Now, one last question, should I make this a Sonadow?]