[Ch.9] Into a new dimension

[A/N: This is how far i've come on this series while I was grounded. Yes, I know I could have written more chapters, but I didn't have that many ideas]

Sonic's POV:

I ran back, excited. "Shads, Nine! Come!" I said and my tail wagged a bit. They came down shortly after with a flashlight each. "What did you find, Sonic?" The ebony hedgehog asked as Nine walked over to us, since he skated over to Sonic. "I wont spoil it! Come on, I promise it's worth it!" I said instead of answering his question. Shadow sighed and Nine looked nervous.

I led them to the prism, and when we reached the stone stairs I said "Welcome, to the Paradox Prism!" I went to the right so they could see it. Nine stepped closer and picked it up with some of his metal tails. "Let's go" the fox said and I chaos controlled us to my house.

[Small A/N: 'Why not Shadow?' You may ask, well because Shadow doesn't know where Sonic lives]

"Nine, can you make some communicators for us?" Shads asked the fox who nodded in response and started working on it.
"I tried to make them be able to reach eachother even if were thousands of universes away. I'm not sure if it works, but it's better than nothing" the orange fox explained once he finished making them.

"Well, i'll go now! See ya later!" I said grabbing one of the communicators and touched the prism.

Shadow's POV:

I let out a sigh and grabbed a communicator aswell. "See you later, fox" I said and touched the prism.

I was falling out of the sky. How annoying. I took out my chaos emerald and gripped it tightly and chaos controlled to the ground once I saw land. I decided to test the communicator, so I turned it on. "Hello? Can anyone hear me?" I asked into it and immediately got a respond. "Yup, hey Shads! Where are you right now?" Sonic asked me, and I looked around.

"I have no idea. Other than i'm on top of a tree and theres only trees here" I answered. "One, you're on top of it and not in it? Two, that's not helpful at all" the other hedgehog said. I frowned and got off the tree.

Now just to find Sonic and Nine, work together I guess and get the prism and head into a different universe.

[A/N: Sorry that this chapter is shorter than the others. I didn't have many ideas for this chapter]