[Ch.5] He's here!

[A/N: I got an amazing idea of using our favourite ship dynamics for a whole year based on a few tiktoks. And I will add the context of the tiktok for those who don't want to watch it.]

Sonic's POV:

"Where are we exactly?" I asked the ebony hedgehog. "I managed to build a house using chaos energy, suprisingly. So the house is made of chaos energy, and now only people with chaos energy can enter." He answered me. "Oh~ So I can enter, aswell?" "Obviously. Also," He started, after rolling his eyes. "Yeah?"
"Are there any chaos emeralds here, other than this one? And are there even any verions of a chaos emerald here?" He asked, and pulled a green chaos emerald out of his quills.

"For the first question, yes, for the second, I don't think so" I answered the other hedgehog and pulled out a yellow chaos emerald. "The rest are in my quills."

"I have already tried chaos controlling out of here, but instead I would just get chaos controlled to a place on the island, so there's no point in trying. The only way will probably be the paradox prism" he said as they entered the living room. "Hey uh, Shadow? I think I have an idea for how we can fix the prism and actually go home" I said. Shadow tensed up, and his ears shot straight up in interest. "What? Wait, don't answer that. Continue instead." He rambled.

"Well, if we have someone that can  grab the prisms, like Nine, we can store them somewhere and when we have all the pieces, we can perhaps use chaos energy to make it whole again" I explained, and Shadow thought a bit before nodding in agreement. "Who's this Nine guy again?" I facepalmed. "Didn't you kinda- stalk me?" "I couldn't see everything, Faker. Only when I was able to talk with you." "Hes the New yoke Tails" "Oh. The emo looking fox?" "SHADOW!"

We suprisingly chatted without fighting for once in our life, and after I chaos controlled back to the village. Not in the village, but outside infront the entrance. I quickly dashed towards my house, but stopped in my tracks as I heard Knuckles say "Sonic! We searched everywhere for you!" "You know, there's no point in searching for me. I will always come back no matter what" I said, half lying-half saying the truth, knowing if we ever find all the parts of the prism, there's a low chance i'll return. But I also answered him smugly, since, why not?

The rest of the friend group gathered around Sonic, asking him a bunch of questions. "Sonic, did he hu-" Amy's sentence got interrupted as a golden portal opened right infront of them. [A/N: Familiar, right?]

'Mystery' person's POV:

I jumped out of my plane, and the group of mobians either prepared to fight, hid behind someone or stayed calm. The one who stayed calm also looked shocked, just as shocked as I was. "Sonic..?" I whispered. "Sonic!" I said more enthuastic. (Did I write that right?)

"Nine!" He shouted back.

[A/N: One suprise down, I have no idea how many are left. Now, some bad news. I wont post as much next week, as I haven't posted alot lately on my wit acc. So I want to try posting the most on a different acc each week. But I will post atleast 2 times next week and after that week I will post atleast 1 time on my wit acc, as I dont have many ideas for the chapters there.

I also did a few changes, as I noticed spelling mistakes and some sentences that didn't make alot of sense]