[Ch.10] The third Prism

/With Tails - 3rd POV\

Over at Tails' workshop/house he just woke up. Tails stretched and saw that he fell asleep while working again. He didn't have a blanket over him as he usually did since Sonic would put one on him if he fell asleep while working.

"That's weird.." Tails whispered, as he went out of his house. Tails went over to Sonic's house to check up on him to make sure he's okay. To Tails' suprise, the others of their friend group, Knuckles, Amy and Sticks.

(Rouge kinda joins Team Sonic in Sonic Prime and most definitely in Team Dark in Sonic Boom)

"What are you three doing here?" Tails asked, and then saw his friends faces. "What's wrong?" He asked right after. Sticks grabbed his shoulders. "That Nine dude was really bad news, Tails! I think he kidnapped Sonic-" Amy grabbed Sticks and turned her around to face her. "We don't know for sure, Sticks" Amy said, trying to stay calm.

Tails began feeling a bit scared for his older brother figure. "What do you mean, Sticks?" Tails asked almost too quiet for the others to hear what he said. "Well, that Nine guy was staying over at Sonic's place, right? And the plane also went with them in the house. And since we wanted to know how Sonic was doing, we went here and saw Sonic's house empty. No Sonic or no Nine. The plane was also gone, and I think that was around an hour ago" Amy explained.

"What..? Gone.? No, no.." Tails mumbled, and rushed into the house. "Tails! He isn't there! We searched the whole house" Knuckles said and rushed after Tails.

The fox was on the verge of tears. He was getting negative thoughts like: "Of course he would leave you, you're useless!", "No suprise there, who would want you?", "He must have hated you so much he didn't even say bye and ran away with your look-alike!"

/Awweee, some Angst! Who would've thought that? Not me. I was just bored. Anyways- ONTO THE OTHER FOX, NINE!\

/Nine - 3rd POV\

"Alright, were back into the Shatterverse" Nine said to himself and grabbed the communicator. Sonic and Shadow had a small conversation, and Shadow was in a forest. There was a message that Shadow ignored and that was Sonic telling his location.

"They're both in that huge forest" Nine whispered to himself and headed to a dark-green portal in the shatterverse.

"I'm in the forest you both are in now" Nine said into the communicator and immeditaly got a response from Shadow, "Let's make this quick. The faster we do this, the faster we can take a break". 

Sonic sendt a message aswell through the communiator, "I'll run around till I'll find you two, so Nine, get your plane ready for the next take off! This shard hunt will be fast!"

Nine did as Sonic said, but also hid the plane. You know the wooden stuff on top of the trees? He put his plane there and headed onto the ground to wait for Sonic.

Around three minutes later the two hedgehogs found the fox, and the three of them went looking for the prism.

/Time skip to when they find the jungle people. The names: Thorn Rose/Amy, Prim/Rouge, Hangry/Big(Wont include in this book), Gnarly/Knuckles and Mangey/Tails\

"Hey, guys! How's everything been since I left?" Sonic asked them once he ran up to them. They were shocked, but happy to see him since he did help them become friends again.

Nine and Shadow followed after him. Shadow at the same time as Sonic and Nine a bit behind them.

"Oh, you're that fox in the plane from a few months ago!" Prim said when she saw Nine. Nine did a small wave to them, and Mangey happily went to Sonic than Nine and kind of nuzzeled their legs.

"Who is that other hedgehog?" Gnarly asked Sonic and Nine pointing towards Shadow. "That's Shadow, he's Sonic's 'boyfriend' and his 'closest' friend" Nine said smirking. Sonic and Shadow looked at Nine with a 'what-the-fuck' gaze.

Nine snickered and Thorn Rose walked up to Sonic and congratulated him. "WHA- Bu-" Sonic started, but Nine covered his mouth with his hand. "What Sonic means, is 'thank you'. Also, just ignore if they act weird. They're new to the relationship" Nine answered for Sonic and Shadow was still flabbergasted.

Shadow snapped out of his thoughts for what seemed like forever and decided to go straight to the point. "Well, we came here for the prism. We need that piece to go home" Shadow tried and the jungle people were obviously shocked.

"But Sonic, you can't touch the prism, and your boyfriend probably can't either. How are you gonna grab it?" Prim asked him, and Sonic just smiled. "That's what Nine's here to help us with! He can hold the prism and take it to the next universe after we touched it. He doesn't get sucked into it like we do"

Sonic had a few troubles keeping a straight face when they called Shadow his 'boyfriend'. Shadow, however didn't have any problems since he usually didn't show alot of emotion.

They talked for a while, but not long. Like 15 minutes before Nine finally got to hold the prism. "Stay safe!" The jungle people said as the male hedgehogs touched the prism gettibg sucked into it. Nine then flew with his tails up to where his plane was.

Nine placed the prism with the prism they found in the Sonic Boom universe. "Another success" Nine said to himself again as he shot out a new portal and headed into the shatterverse again.

/Sonic - 3rd POV\

"Oh chaos. Is that water? Oh chaos, it is" Sonic panicked as he continued falling from the air. "Oh wait!" Sonic repositioned himself so that his feet was pointed towards the water.

Sonic's feet hit the water and he could safely start walking. Sonic pulled out his communicator and saw a message from Shadow there.

"Sonic, I am concerned. I am looking at you from an island, and how the fuck are you standing on water?!" He heard Shadows voice say from the communicator.

"Island, huh?" Sonic mumbled and looked around. The hedgehog spotted an island with a figure on it. "That must be Shadow" he said and ran over to the island.

[A/N: WOOOHOOO! 1070+ words all from the story above! I wanted to try to write a longer chapter for a few reasons.
1: I never gave ya'll long chapters than 400+ - 600+ words before.
2: I haven't posted for a while]