[Ch.2] Similar person

[A/N: I decided to not make all of Shadow's POV since if I did, I probably would just make a boring chapter. And I make stories in my way, and if you want something changed or notice something wrong, please inform me. Also, a quick note: Alot of things here are fanon/not in the original series]
-
Sonic's POV:
After I ran in the village, I stopped before I ran into someone. He looked like Tails, and was around the same height. (As they get taller later in the story) "Oh, uh, excuse me, sir. Do you know where I can rent a place to stay?" The Tails look-alike turned around and looked really nervous. "Uh.. yeah. Its for free here, but other places there are rings so people go here for they're first time living alone" he said, and then pointed to a building. "There you can go and rent the house. And the houses isnt the biggest, it contains a bedroom with a hammock, a kitchen and a living room. Some has a guest room or more." he continued. "Thanks, bud!" I said, before dashing to where he pointed.
\End of Sonic's POV for now, lets see how Shadow's doing/

Shadow's POV:
"Ugh.." I groaned as I ended face flat on the ground, prepared to hear the faker laugh. But it never came. I stood up, with a few bruises, and looked around. I was infront of a cave, it looked a bit deep, and atleast it would be a perfect place to during rain and thunder.
I took a quick run/skate around the area if theres something interesting around, but I only found similaritys of home. Sure, it was different but still a bit similar.
I ended up staying in the cave, since there wasnt really anywhere else to go. I only stayed here incase theres rain coming. I don't mind the rain, it just makes my fur stick to my skin, and thats kind of uncomfortable. I don't need sleep, but I didn't have any coffee to keep me awake either so I could just go to sleep anyway.

[A/N: This is the end of this chapter. I didnt have any ideas, and I decided make it a sonadow series. I also have some small suprises aswell.]