[Ch.4] The Search

[A/N: The search will contain about team Sonic searching for where he and Shadow disappeared to, and the 'mysterious' person searching for someone aswell.]

Boom! Knuckles' POV:

Oh my chaos! Sonic and that black and red hedgehog just disappeared out of thin air! "Shouldn't we search for Sonic?" Tails asked, very worried for his older brother-figure. The rest was also worried, especially Amy. Shes just so inlove with him.

"Uh, guys? We really should get going. Who knows if that black emo hedgehog is an alien! What if he's going to eat Sonic?!" Sticks said, trying to get the others attention, but they all ignored her. Amy started rambling on how worried she is, and that they should go find him immediately. 

"I say we just search for them and then ask them questions", Tails said as he started to walk in one direction, before flying to his workshop. "We should probably follow him, who knows if he starts a fire in his workshops" I said, and the females just looked at me, while Amy gave me a 'are-you-serious?' look. I shrugged, and we ran to Tails' workshop.

Boom! Tails' POV:

I ran in my workshop, and searched for some walkie talkies. We needed those incase one of us would find Sonic. Knuckles, Amy and Sticks soon came in my workshop. Perfect timing! "Here, we could need those incase one of us finds Sonic." I said, as I handed them one walkie talkie each.

We decided to go and search in the forest, and we all agreed to meet by this one specific rock once it gets dark. We then split off in four different ways. I let out a worried sigh. Sonic is all alone.. Wait, maybe he isn't alone! Maybe he is with that black hedgehog! I grabbed my walkie talkie. "Hey, guys. We should look for that black hedgehog too. Maybe he's with Sonic" I told them, and put my walkie talkie away. I then took off flying with my tails and looked around.

Oh, its dark now. No one reported anything, and Amy communicated to us from her walkie talkie saying we should meet up again before it gets too dark. We were all tired, as we searched for like 2-3 hours.

Later, at that specific rock.
"So? Any luck?" Knuckles asked. We all shook our heads, and headed back. I felt so disappointed in myself.

[A/N: WOOHOO! 430 words + the a/n on Knuckles and Tails. Don't leave yet. Theres more left!"

'Mystery' person's POV:

"Alright.. were back here." I said for myself. I have currently taken a quick look in 2 other dimensions. One in a huge forest where Rusty was mobian (very weird if you ask me) and friends with the rebels. The other one was with pirates. Rusty was also mobian here. I then spotted a yellow-like portal and went in there.

"It's so.. destroyed.." I whispered to myself. There were people floating, as if time had stopped, and it was the end of that dimension, or.. Its waiting for something.. They looked like clones of me, Rebel, Knucks and Rusty. Just that Rusty was mobian aswell, and the only one with clothes there. Not to mention.. I saw a blue looking ball.. Sonic, perhaps. Maybe this is where he came from. And.. there were shards from the prism around him! I jumped out of the plane and tried to touch the shards from the shattered prism. His hand went right through it. I was a bit disappointed, it could've helped Sonic alot.

I headed back in the shatterverse, and went for a gold-like portal instead. I ended up in a city..? No, village. And there were mobians infront of me. They looked familiar, especially the blue one with a brown bandanna.

[A/N: I'm sure y'all have guessed who it is, unless you haven't watched Sonic Prime. Man, I didn't expect 4 chapters in a week. New record! Oh, and when I did the (..) on the 'Mystery' person's POV it was his thought]