[Ch.13]

3rd POV; In the room with Sonic and Shadow, around 6 am

Sonic let out a small yawn as he woke up. He couldn't remember where he was, so he tried to get out of bed. Instead he fell out of his hammock with a yelp. That yelp caused Shadow to wake up (he was dead asleep from tiredness) and fall out of his hammock as well with a yelp. What a nice way to wake up. "What the fuck Sonic?" Shadow groaned sleepily as he stood up with his left hand on his head. 

"I forgot that I slept in a hammock, so I tried to roll out of bed" he explained nervously. Shadow looked at him weirdly. "Didn't you sleep in a hammock in the boom universe?" he asked and Sonic gulped. "I mean- yeah, but I never got really used to it, so I slept on the couch most of the time" he explained and stood up and dusted off some dust on him.

Shadow let out another groan and also dusted off some dust that was on him. They both headed out the door and out of the bedroom area. (Or whatever it's called) They met up with p.Sonic and he started telling on about how they were gonna have to help around the ship, saying "You two can't just hang around the ship not doing anything. Gotta do something around here, or else you would have to get off instantly". Sonic didn't want to lose a bed (or hammock) to sleep on, since it was the first time he slept in ages. So he agreed. Shadow didn't really care, and said he'll do it as long as no one orders him around.

And p.Sonic gave them a map that showed all the places around the ship. They looked at it, and just decided to do the 'chores' together. 

3rd POV; With Nine, hunting on crystals(the prism)

Nine groaned as he realized he fell asleep while hunting for the prism. He decided to land on a small island, and plan there. The fresh air would maybe help him focus more. Nine paced around the island, deep in thoughts. The prism could be anywhere. Literally anywhere in this world. Nine came up with some ideas; The first part was involved in every idea of his. Sonic

Sonic's shoes are able to locate the prism, meaning that if they land on every island and have him walk around, they could locate the prism if it's under dozens of sand. His other plan was to make him run around on water to try to locate the prism if it was underwater. Since he could apparently stand, walk and run on water now.

Nine wanted to try both, so he grabbed his communicator and left a message for them. "I found a solution to find the prism. Where are you two?" 

3rd POV; Back with the two hedgehogs

They both heard a beep from their communicators and opened them at the same time. (wanted to add the beep for fun btw) It was a message from Nine; "I found a solution to find the prism. Where are you two?". Sonic tapped on a button to answer and replied; "I don't know where we are, but we'll find you. Do you mind telling us where you are so we can look for you?" 

They waited a bit, and the response came from Nine. "I don't mind. I'm on a small island right now. You'll easily spot me". There was an awkward silence for a few long seconds  "There are multiple small islands, Nine. It's going to take a while" Sonic said, and looked at Shadow.

(I forgot what Nine's idea was. I haven't worked on this fic for like 2 months) (Nvm, I backread)

"Right, well. I'll fly around the area?" Nine suggested, and there was another awkward silence. "That wouldn't really help a lot if we're far away, so we could end up at the other end of the world before we find you" Shadow replied to Nine's suggestion. "Isn't Sonic the fastest? He should be able to find me in a minute or two" Nine said after another silence. 

They ended up finding Nine one minute later

"So, what's your idea?" Sonic asked once they arrived.

(Btw- I haven't seen Sonic prime season 2 yet. So I won't be adding the new details in the story yet)

Nine explained his idea (what I mentioned not long ago), and the two hedgehogs listened closely. "I mean, it could work" Sonic said after Nine explained. "Well, it's better than nothing. Let's give it a shot" Shadow muttered, and turned to Sonic and said "You better not let your fear of water get in the way" he sounded stern and serious, but Sonic just gave a thumbs up. "I'll try"

(A/N: I'll just end it here. It's like 800 words rn, and I haven't posted anything here in.. months. So, here's the update! I'll probably crawl back into my hole now)

(Edit: I forgot how to write stories on wattpad. I haven't read some stories in a while, but I improved my English via c.ai, so there won't be as many spelling mistakes as before. If there were any. I don't know)

(Anyways, is anyone glad I posted or?? But in all seriousness, how did this go up to 3k views? Last time I checked it was at least 1k less. Damn)