[Ch.3] Reunion

[A/N: Im back, suprisingly. Im not as active on wit. Well, the suprise will be in latet chapters, but not now.]

A timeskip to a year in the future and Sonic and Shadow are around the samr height as in the boom series

Sonic's POV:

I yawned before I stretched as I got out of my hammock. I got my bandanna and wore it around my neck.
Oh, and the stuff I had on my shoes and gloves in New Yoke and the other places, yeah, those. I managed to get then onto the bandanna to reduce my power, speed and also the glowes from the prism. They will still show some glowes, but they might show on the bandanna aswell now.

I got downstairs to the kitchen and went to the fridge. I had some leftover chilidogs, so I heated them up and waited for a minute. Once I heated up a few chilidogs I ate them before I dashed to Tails' workshop.
"Hey, bud!" I greeted him. "Oh, hey Sonic!" I sighed a bit at the memory of the Tails of my home. Sure, I got used to this place, but it's not fully home yet. And the memories of Nine, I didn't want to leave him alone. Who knows if he's okay?

Me and Tails chatted for a bit, before Amy came bursting in. "Sonic! Eggman's here again!" She screamed, and I ran over to where the fight was. 

Once I arrived, Eggman was there, with someone that wasnt Metal. "Oi, Egghead! Wheres Metal? Don't you always bring him with you?" "Oh, Sonic. I brought someone else today! Meet-"

"Shadow?!" I said as I interrupted the doctor. "Faker?!" Shadow responded, just as shocked as I was. Tails came flying over, as the rest of the team were running instead. "You know him, Sonic?" Knuckles asked. "Of course he does, it's obvious. Or are you just too much of an idiot to understand?" Shadow responded, with a taunt. "Shadow, stop taunting him." I said, as he jumped down. I suddenly remembered Eggman was there, so I quickly spin dashed his eggmobile sending him flying.
"This Eggman looks weak, no wonder that spindash sendt him flying" Shadow said. "Can't really disagree, he is weak" I whispered to him. "It's so boring here", I continued. "How about you try to find that damn prism!"

"I do that every time i'm on a run!" I almost growled at him. The others looked really suprised. "Never have I ever heard you on the verge on growling" Shadow said. Amy countered Shadow with a "Oh, yeah?! How long have you and my Sonikku known eachother?!" "Around 5+ years" (Au) Sonic answered. "WHAT?!" The others (Sonic's team) said, really shocked. "Sonic, i thought you hated being called Sonikku?" Shadow asked me, I answered "I do, but I don't want to be hit with a hammer again" The others looked confused, as Amy didn't really hit Sonic with her hammer. They were going to bomb the duo with questions, but they disappeared in thin air. The gang instanly got worried.

Meanwhile, in a different place:

"Ugh.." he groaned. He hasnt slept for days, even weeks! He escaped some weeks ago, and with the infamous prism. He got the plane aswell. He entered the portal again, and sighed. "Why is it so hard to find him?!" He groaned, and went to the bed to get some well deserved rest.

The next morning, he got a quick snack before heading to his red plane, shot out a portal and headed inside.

[A/N: I think this is my longest chapter yet. So, its a bit obvious who the 'mystsry' person is. Even tho hes only a part of the suprise.]