[Ch.7] The deal

[A/N: I just wrote a new book about Sonic and the black knight, so if you want to, please go check it out. That's all]

Sonic's POV:

In the morning after the talk I had with Shadow, I was up with not alot of sleep. So I kinda have a few bags under my eyes. Nine then came downstairs kinda looking like a mess. "Well you look like a mess." I said with a hint of humor in my voice. Nine rolled his eyes "Its not like you were out at 3am, were you?" He asked instead of a snarky comment? Or is it the snarky comment? I dont know.

"Actually, yeah. I was out at 3am" Nine just looked at me flabbergasted. "What were you doing out at 3am?!" He shouted at me. "One, lower your voice. Two, I was talking with someone. Three, I will tell you the whole thing if you dont shout or tell anyone"
"Who am I even supposed to tell? The rebels?" He said with sarcasm. I ruffled the fur on his head. "Alright, alright", and then I told him about Shadow, and the stuff that we needed to do in order to go home. "So, are you in or are you ou-" I started, but got cut off by Nine. "Im in, obviously." "Alright! Now just to tell Shadow the news"

"He's in? Are you sure you didn't force the fox?" Shadow asked, as I told him about Nine's response. "Hey! If anyone would force anyone else into a deal that would be you!" I answered him and Nine, he looked a bit awkward. "Lets go find this worlds prism instead of arguing" Nine said and rolled his eyes. We nodded and started planning where to search.

"Hey, Shads?" "One, don't call me that. Two, what?" He said. "Do you know a place where there can be crystals and stuff?" I asked, and he thought a bit, then slowly nodded. "I know a cave", he said and stood up. I jumped up aswell, and Nine slowly stood up. "Where is that cave?" The fox asked, and Shadow just reached for his quills. "You don't need to know where it is, i'll take care of it" the ebony hedgehog said, and pulled out a chaos emerald. "Were going by chaos control. It's fine for me aslong as nobody else sees it" I said and stood closer to Shadow. "What's a chaos control?" "Come here and find out" I gestured (Is that a word?) him to come closer to me. Nine came closer, and I took his hand and put it on Shadow's left shoulder, before holding his right shoulder.

"Chaos control!"

[A/N: I feel like this chapter is a bit short.. But atleast this book got 2 chapters this week. Now to go and finish my wit story.]