[Ch.8] The cave

[A/N: I was supposed to be grounded for a whole ass week, but instead it ended up in five days. The first day I did absolutely nothing, but on the four other days I wrote the future chapters in a notebook.]

Sonic's POV:

"I think i'm gonna throw up.." Nine said just before he threw up towards me. "I'm so glad you missed" I said and turned to Shadow. "Do you have the things we need for exploring the cave?" I asked the other hedgehog. Shadow looked away and muttered a "I forgot" and chaos controlled away. (Nine cleaned his mouth after he threw up, btw)

"Here", Shadow said once he chaos controller with a bag of different stuff. "You spendt thirthy minutes on getting that? It's not alot, you know?" "I stole them from the Egghead. It took a while" he simply replied. "You mean the chaos council?" Nine asked, and looked confused. "He means Eggman and his dumb robots" I answered for Shadow.

As we walked in the cave, talking, Shadow carried the bag. "Metal isn't that stupid, though. He's just too good for Eggman" I said, looking over at Shadow. The ebony hedgehog nodded in agreement. "Metal?" "Metal Sonic, he's a copy of me. I think with my dna and stuff" I answered the fox's question. Shadow made a small frown but didn't say anything.

We soon reached the end of the cave. A dead end. "Do you still have a chaos emerald?" Shadow asked me, and I smirked giving a thumbs up with a small wink. We both reached for our quills pulling out a chaos emerald each.
"Chaos blast!" We both shouted and Nine covered his face as the wall got destroyed and alot of smoke came out. The path continued behind the wall. "Let's run for the rest of the path" I said, and picked up Nine and me and Shadow ran/skated for the rest of the path.

We reached a huge hole and I thought a bit before saying "hand me a flashlight, Shads" I took my hand out and soon got a flashlight. I turned it on before jumping down. "Be careful, Sonic!" Nine shouted after me. I gave a small smile. "I will, don't worry!" I reassured him. I started walking forwards, but got bored and started running. I soon started to see crystals, and took that as a sign. I sped up again and reached an opening to the cave. There were crystals everywhere, and in the middle up some stone stairs was it.

A part of the paradox prism, infront of me, glowing.

[A/N: WOOOHOOO! Ch.8 done :) And sorry for something i'll do in the future.]

[I wrote a new series while I was grounded. This is the end of this chapter, I hope you enjoyed this chapter]