[Ch.6] The talk

[A/N: I apologize for not posting sooner, but I had a test coming this friday. I usually don't get my test right after, so my results will be around next week. Other than that, I don't have anything else to talk about]

Sonic's POV:

He ran up to me and hugged me tightly. The rest of the team had confused looks on their faces, but I focused more on Nine instead. "Sonic, who is that? Why does he look like me?" Tails asked, and Nine growled at him. "Tails, this is Nine. Nine, that's Tails, your counterpart here." I explained the fox's question, and they still looked confused, besides Nine of course. 

"Oh, and Nine. Meet Knuckles, this universe's Knucks. The pink hedgehog is Amy. She's Rusty's counterpart, and then there's Sticks. She doesn't have any counterparts" I introduced them, and the team still looked a bit suspicious of Nine. 

Later, in my house Nine was on my couch drinking some water. "It's amazing. Rusty's original name is actually Amy Rose." he said, after drinking up his water. "Yeah, I know. Well, atleast they kept 'Rose' in the name!" I half joked with a small chuckle. "But there's one thing I do want to know" I continued. Nine looked at me and told me to go on. "Why do the names change in different universes?" "That's actually a good question. And the answer we have for that right now, is probably the multiverse's doing", he answered me after thinking for a short moment.

"Hey, Nine. Can your plane pick up the shards energy, like my shoes could?" I asked the smart fox after I got an idea. "No, it can't. And it already has a prism, it'll just be in the way" he answered, before continuing. "Speaking of your shoes. Why aren't you using what I made for you anymore?"

"Oh, about that. I managed to move them to the bandanna so people don't bomb me with questions, and I would have to lie all the time. But with the bandanna I don't get thousands of questions" I explained, and took off my bandanna to show him the four small gadgets (I don't know what else to call it) on the bandanna. "How did you make it smaller?" He asked me, after observing the bandanna. "I observed how you worked and created it, so I tried my best. And it actually worked! The best part is that it also picks up the shards energy!"

I let Nine sleep in my guest room at my house, and he's really grateful. Thank chaos for that! After Nine went to bed, I snuck out to the woods and ran around looking for Shadow's house. Once I found it, I knocked just incase so I wont get a punch in the face again.

"What do you want Faker?!" He shouted from the inside in a cold tone. "Hey, uh. You know the Nine fox I told you about..? Yeah.. I found hi-" I started off, but got cut off as Shadow suddenly slammrd the door open, making me flinch in suprise. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside. "Ow! Don't grab it so hard!" I whined. "Shut the fuck up, and let me ask my questions" he growled and I slowly nodded.

"So, where is he? Does he know?" He asked. "He's at my house and he doesn't know yet" I answered. "Well, when you go back home and when he wakes up, tell him. Right now, he's our only chance of coming home right now." I nodded again, and dashed out.

[A/N: So, I really wanted to thank the people who actually reads this, and votes for it. So, thank you]