Juniper Astra Reeves

juniper: how and why did i join the band?

juniper: how and why did i join the band? ... i had grown up around music. My parents were drugged up and the only thing i can probably remember about them is how good they were at music. I mean my father taught me how to play the guitar, the ukulele, how to sing. My mom died when i was 11, my father went downhill from then on and he later overdosed when i was 14. I focused on music, it was my escape.

juniper: i grew up with Graham and Billy, they were like my brothers. We just got each other, then they started the band the dunne brothers and i had just come back from a summer in california with ransoms i met when i snuck into a club. I slept with multiple men that summer. I kept that summer to myself for a long time. They asked me sing some back up vocals and play some guitar and the rest is history.

billy: who is juniper to me? well she was at one point my favourite person. But drugs, sex and love changes people, i get that completely but for some reason Juni couldn't get ahold of herself no matter what. She was reckless, we all were but she was different. I don't speak to her anymore, we didn't end on good terms.

graham: i loved juni like my sister. but something changed in her as we grew more and more recognition. Maybe it was the drugs, or the constant heartbreak and pain she got. But she wasn't the same in the end, as a matter of fact none of us really were.

camila: My juniper. I haven't spoken to her in a while, i hope she's doing well, cleaned herself up a little bit! Honestly when i did see her occasionally she lit up the room with her smile, she's a ray of sunshine.

karen: saw her the other day, that bitch ate my toast! nah i will say she's really gotten better, proud of her.

warren: I love Juniper, she's fucking hilarious dude. We didn't influence each other in the best way but we were there for a good time.

eddie: Juniper Astra Reeves. I can't reveal too much just yet but i love that girl. She's what helped me get a breath of fresh air in that band.