twenty - goodbye, hello.

"You don't get to decide when she's ready to forgive you

"You don't get to decide when she's ready to forgive you."

Juniper spent the rest of her afternoon taking a small amount of drugs and alcohol, booking her flight, and packing her bags. As she was finishing up, she heard a knock on the door. She opened it and saw Daisy standing there.

"Daisy," Juniper said, surprised.

Daisy smiled and let herself in. "So, as I can see, you're leaving?" she asked, glancing around the hotel room.

Juniper nodded. "Yeah."

"You should too, Daisy," Juniper said.

"I'm planning on it. I just wanted to see how you're doing... I know that I'm probably the last person you want to speak to about this, but I am here for you," Daisy said.

Juniper sighed. "Thank you, look I have a lot of things to do before I go so--"

Daisy hugged her tightly. "Bye," she said before walking out.

Juniper continued packing before another knock made her sigh. "Is this witching hour?" she muttered to herself.

She opened the door and saw Warren. "You're leaving," he said.

"I'm leaving," Juniper confirmed.

"Oh," Warren said, looking down at his feet. There was an awkward silence between them for a few moments before Warren spoke again. "I'm sorry, Juniper."

Juniper Reeves: That was probably the last conversation i had with those two for the next couple years. Obviously i've caught up with them now.

As night hits the band gets ready to perform Karen sits quietly, watching Billy and Juniper from a distance as they indulge in drugs and alcohol. Suddenly, Eddie approaches her with a worried look on his face.

"Karen. I need help," Eddie says.

"With what?" Karen asks, standing up to face him.

"Juniper. I need her to forgive me. I need her to be ready to forgive me," Eddie replies, his voice full of desperation.

Karen scoffs and laughs slightly at Eddie's request. "You don't get to decide when she's ready to forgive you. Honestly, who do you think you are? Because you love her? You'd do anything for her? No, Eddie. That's not going to make her forgive you. Let her go. She doesn't want you anymore," Karen says firmly.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 // 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐱 🎉