fifteen -we unraveled a long time ago

"I know that! I love Juniper, and I don't want to hurt her

"I know that! I love Juniper, and I don't want to hurt her."

Juniper lounged on the couch, still reeling from the events of the other night. Eddie had slipped out to the balcony for a smoke, leaving her alone with Karen. As they watched Camila join Eddie outside, Juniper couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss.

"I don't know what's going on, but I have this gut feeling that Eddie and Camila did something," Juniper whispered, looking down.

"Why do you think that?" Karen asked, leaning in.

"It's just...everything. Cami won't even talk to me, Eddie's been acting weird, and that whole thing with Warren and Eddie saying he needs to tell me. It's just too much to ignore," Juniper sighed.

Karen looked up, her eyes sparkling mischievously. "They're out on the balcony right now. We could do some spy shit and eavesdrop," she suggested, giggling.

Juniper's face lit up at the idea, and they carefully cracked open the window to listen in.

"I'm just trying to understand," Eddie's voice drifted through the window. Juniper and Karen furrowed their brows, straining to hear.

"I was confused and I was hurt, and you were there for me. And you were hurt too," She continued.

Juniper's heart sank. Was she really hearing what she thought she was hearing?

"I'm glad it happened, but it's never going to happen again," Camila's voice cut in. "I know that! I love Juniper, and I don't want to hurt her."

Karen looked at Juniper with a solemn expression, and Juniper knew that her friend had heard the same thing she had.

"Do you regret it?" Camila asked.

"I don't know," Juniper heard him say, his voice barely above a whisper.

Camila nodded and walked back inside, leaving Juniper and Karen to jump down from the window sill and collapse onto the couch in disbelief.

Juniper Reeves: What did i do about that? nothing. I wanted to wait until the time was right. But honestly there was never any time between rehearsals, helping Karen and making sure our band wasn't falling apart, no there wasn't any time.

Interviewer: so what did you do?

Juniper knocked on Billy's bus door, and he furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at her. "Juni--"