one - origin

TW: mentions of rape, drugs, death etc

if i get the storyline and timeline wrong oopsies just let me know!

"would i do it all again?"

ON OCTOBER 4, 1977 DAISY JONES AND THE SIX PREFORMED TO A SOLD OUT CROWD AT SOLDIER FIELD IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS.

THEY WERE ONE OF THE BIGGEST BANDS IN THE WORLD AT THE TIME, FRESH OFF THEIR AWARD-WINNING, MULTI-PLATINUM SELLING ALBUM
"AURORA."

WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN IT BE THEIR FINAL PERFORMANCE. IN THE 20 YEARS SINCE, MEMBERS OF THE BAND AND THEIR INNER CIRCLE HAVE REFUSED TO SPEAK ON THE RECORD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED.

...UNTIL NOW.

juniper reeves (lead female guitarist/ backing vocals for Daisy and the six): I probably should've prepared myself for this better. (tucks hair behind ear) It's been 20 years my memory is a little foggy, but i'll try. I'm hoping this interview gets me the closure i deserve, i'm still wondering how it all happened if i'm being completely honest. I mean we got so big all for it to just blow up. I chose to leave but that doesn't mean i'm not angry for how everything went down, can i just ask one thing?

Have Eddie and Camila agreed to this?

Interesting. (shakes her head) Okay. (hums) Im telling my side, because here's the thing there's always many different point of views in a story, this one has a lot but there's one point of view that matters which is the truth. I can count that people won't be truthful but honestly i have nothing to lose by being honest. I regret alot and regret nothing at the same time. Bring it on.

JUNIPER REEVES WAS ONE OF THE FIRST MEMBERS IN THE DUNNE BROTHERS.

juniper reeves: would i do it all again? (smiles, laughs) yeah, absolutely yeah. Did the band almost kill me? yes because of the lifestyle that comes with being one of the greatest rock bands of all time. There's some days where i wish i could go back. It was 20 years ago but some days it feels like yesterday.

i wish i'd done some things differently but you can't change the past. (looks down) if you continue to try and level with things then you only dwell on what could've been. Could we have been bigger then we were? fuck yeah. But we all had reasons to leave. (looks up)

A 16 YEAR OLD JUNIPER STARTED PLAYING WITH THE BAND ON THE THIRD REHEARSAL AFTER RETURNING FROM HER WILD SUMMER.

"Who missed me?!" Juniper exclaims walking into the garage filled with boys, some whom she'd never met before. "Juni! where have you been?!" Graham embraced her, she laughed "Here and there. What are you losers doin?"