six - selfish

"I mean we confessed we loved each other then two days later he was off with Camila

"I mean we confessed we loved each other then two days later he was off with Camila."

interviewer: so what happened after that?

juniper reeves: Eddie started spending every day with Camila and Julia, i mean i get that Billy was away but I was annoyed. I loved Camila like a sister and i told her everything. I hated it, i wasn't in control and i had never grown up not in control of my own feelings and my own life, so i went back to the one thing i knew i had control over. Drugs. I had stopped taking them every day just occasionally when i was alone. But i was alone every single fucking day. Everyone had their own fucking lives. Everyone.

eddie roundtree: yeah i had fucked up. I mean it seemed like none of us noticed but we did notice when she came stumbling through the doors at all hours of the night. We just didn't know what to do.

karen sirko: i mean it was fucked, i don't think it had ever been that bad before.

Eddie, Warren, Graham and Karen sat in the living room. No one knew where Juniper was, they hadn't seen her in over 12 hours. Then the door burst open and a laughing Juniper stumbled through the door.

"One step! Two step! Left and right. Okay. Phew." She started giggling to herself, spinning around with her hands in the air Juniper Reeves stumbled into the room, her eyes glassy and her movements unsteady. She slumped into the wall and grinned at her bandmates, her fingers twitching.

"Hey, guys," she said, her voice slurring slightly. "You won't believe what happened to me last night."

Graham Dunne frowned. "What's going on, Juni? You look like you're on something."

Juniper shrugged. "I am. But that's not the point. I saw mr.ex-boyfriend and Dawn last night. They were doing all kinds of drugs, and they invited me to join them. We partied all night and all day, and then... GET THIS we had a threesome!" She screamed and burst out laughing, Karen Sirko gasped, and Eddie looked sick. Warren Rhodes just raised an eyebrow as she ran over and grabbed Warrens face laughing harder whilst pressing her nose with his.

"Juni, that's... that's not okay," Eddie said, his voice shaking. "You can't just go around doing stuff like that."

Juniper waved a hand dismissively. "It's fine, Eddie. I had fun. And besides, I'm a rockstar. I can do whatever I want."

Warren sighed. "Juni, we need you to be sober and focused for our future shows. We can't have you getting high and doing things that could hurt us or yourself."

Juniper pouted. "Come on, guys. Don't be such prudes. I'm not hurting anyone. I'm just living my life." Graham shook his head. "That's not living, Juni. That's just existing. You're better than this. We all are." Juniper just leaned back on the wall and closed her eyes, lost in a haze of drugs and memories.