seventeen - where do we stand?

"How could they come back from this? Could they ever find their way back to the joy of making music together? Or had they fallen too far into the abyss to ever return?"

On October 4, 1977
Daisy Jones & The Six performed
to a sold out crowd at Soldier Field
in Chicago, Illinois.

It would be their final performance.

Graham Dunne: If you had told me that morning that it would be our last show... I mean, I would have laughed.

Warren Rhodes: I was just out having
such a good time, man. I-I... I didn't want to see it.

Billy Dunne: There's still a lot you don't know.

Juniper Reeves: If i could go back and take back everything would i? (pauses) No, no i wouldn't because that is what made me who i am. I am powerful, i walked away. No one told me to, no one stopped me.

Rod looked at Juniper and Eddie and asked, "I could only get you a room together, is that okay?" Juniper sighed and grabbed the key before walking away. "Thanks, Rod," Eddie said before following after her.

"Sound check is at 4 o'clock!" Rod reminded them.

"Yes, sir!" Eddie replied. Warren ran up and put his arm around Juniper, "You need to get over it, dude!" he exclaimed. Juniper rolled her eyes at the topic.

"No, you don't understand," Eddie began.

"We do understand because we've heard it on the bus ride here, all of last night, and walking into this hotel, and right now...We get it!" Juniper interrupted, clearly frustrated. Eddie sighed and walked over to the elevator by himself.

"Hey, just take it easy," Warren said softly.

"Get your arm off me," Juniper snapped, shrugging his arm off. "What is going on with you today?"

"You're insufferable!" Juniper exclaimed as she walked into the elevator.

"Do you need to stay in my room, Juniper? Is that what's going on?" Warren asked in the silence of the elevator. Juniper turned and looked at him.

"I don't want to see anyone. Frankly, I wanted to be alone. Because," she pointed at Eddie, "You are being the biggest whiny drama queen," then to Warren, "You were meant to be the one that I could count on always." Warren sighed but nodded and took a step back. "I guess I'll just be leaving you alone then."