eleven - secrets

"Let's go watch the planet move

"Let's go watch the planet move."

"Bye. asshоlе." A girl comments walking past as Eddie sits down with Camila

"Wow. You'd choose me over a sure thing like that?" Camila asks, Eddie smiles "I'd choose you over everyone. Hey, look, are you, are you sure you're okay?" Juniper wasn't a second thought in Eddie's mind.

Camila Alvarez: There were just so many... secrets. I think I just needed one of my own.

Eddie Roundtree: i still can't believe i did that to this day. It was only a kiss. Just a kiss. But it was still cheating.

Interviewer: Can you tell us more about what happened with Eddie and how you found out about the cheating, how you felt?

Juniper Reeves: Well, I felt a range of emotions when I found out. I felt betrayed, hurt, and heartbroken. The worst part was that I didn't find out right away. Eddie was pulling away from me while I was falling more and more for him. I was confused and lost, and the only person I could turn to was Karen.

Karen Sirko: I remember feeling angry when I found out. It was the same day that Juni did, and it broke my heart to see her in so much pain. But at the same time, we were all going through our own struggles and it was hard to be there for each other.

Eddie Roundtree: Yeah, I messed up pretty badly. I hurt Juni a lot and I regret it.

Interviewer: He didn't tell you straight away?

Juniper Reeves: No he came home that night, i didn't see him but he was acting so off and weird the next day. He asked me 'What's going on with you and Billy?' He wasn't angry, he wasn't upset. he looked fine.

Juniper was sound asleep in Warren's bed when Eddie stumbled in drunk. Warren quietly left the bed and confronted Eddie, "Where have you been, man?" Warren asked. Eddie had tears streaming down his face as he replied softly, "I-I messed up."

Warren furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "You're not making any sense. Juni is asleep in my bed, okay? She was worried about where you were so I calmed her down. Just go to bed." Eddie nodded and stumbled into bed.

The next day, Juniper sat on the deck gazing at the sky when Eddie joined her. She smiled at him, and he said, "Hey." She met his gaze with her big green eyes filled with love and whispered, "Hi."

"What's going on with you and Billy?" Eddie asked. Juniper was taken aback, "What? Nothing."

"I saw you two arguing yesterday," he added, looking down at his hands. "If I tell you something, you gotta promise me not to tell anyone."